Legal Junkies Forums

Legal Junkies Forums (http://www.legaljunkies.com/index.php)
-   Debt Collection (http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Credicard and loan dues in Uae (http://www.legaljunkies.com/showthread.php?t=86293)

Prasad Rao 01-07-2018 10:02 AM

Credicard and loan dues in Uae

Hello
I have 4 credit cards and a Loan from one bank. I have been paying all dues till date. But am broke with financial isues last few months and now i lost my JOB. I am in the process of joining a new firm but visa processing will take a months time and for first salary another month. Credit card companies have been behind me threatening to file case put travel ban since i have 2 payments due. I requested the banks collection department by email and calls to give time till i get job that is 2 months to start repaying. But they are very strickt on legal case and i dont know what next. They also say if they file a case i cant get a job ... i said if i dont get a job how do i pay.. i am Not running way dude only askig fr some time n assistance.
But NO banks bent upon thrratening given me deadline now else travel ban policd case etc.

Please help me as how can legally address the situation to bank and seek some reliefe so that i can getinto a job start clearing!!
Please help am restless and traumatised.

AFFA 01-07-2018 10:53 AM

Re: Credicard and loan dues in Uae

I wish to inform you that as there is default in payment of credit card thus there is breach of agreement and credit card company may take action against you for default. In case of UAE a credit card company generally applies security check in case of default and then file criminal case for default on security check. Credit card company may take action in UAE and if you are in India you may give an offer to credit card company that in order to recover amount due they must allow you to go back to UAE with job. It is upon credit card company to enter into settlement or payment plan of amount due with you or not.

AFF

Dontyouworry 01-07-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prasad Rao (Post 368892)
Hello
I have 4 credit cards and a Loan from one bank. I have been paying all dues till date. But am broke with financial isues last few months and now i lost my JOB. I am in the process of joining a new firm but visa processing will take a months time and for first salary another month. Credit card companies have been behind me threatening to file case put travel ban since i have 2 payments due. I requested the banks collection department by email and calls to give time till i get job that is 2 months to start repaying. But they are very strickt on legal case and i dont know what next. They also say if they file a case i cant get a job ... i said if i dont get a job how do i pay.. i am Not running way dude only askig fr some time n assistance.
But NO banks bent upon thrratening given me deadline now else travel ban policd case etc.

Please help me as how can legally address the situation to bank and seek some reliefe so that i can getinto a job start clearing!!
Please help am restless and traumatised.

Be worryless for their threats and hoaxes, they can hardly stop you from anything even if a case is being filed against you. You would just spend couple of hours to end this trauma with just a simple fine.

Lexus 01-10-2018 12:03 PM

Re: Credicard and loan dues in Uae

Don’t fall in the collection companies harassment calls, because they will not immediately file a suit against you. It is good to contact the bank for a relaxation in payment and they will definitely allow a flexible plan for repayment.