View Single Post

Old 09-07-2017, 03:58 AM   #2
Top Level Member
AFFA's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 23,015
Default Re: flat buyer agrrement

I wish to inform you that you may seek ownership of apartment on the ground that complete payment had been made by you and as per your agreement you are owner of premises. You may seek conveyance deed from builder and if he refuses then you may seek a declaratory order from court whereby you are declared as owner of premises and ownership is transferred into your name. If your flat is on lease hold land then you may seek conversion of lease hold into freehold by paying applicable charges of DDA.

AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No