View Single Post

Old 03-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #117
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_0409 View Post
I was deported back to my home country after my employer cancelled my working visa while I’m on annual leave. I left a huge amount of cc liabilities in Abu dhabi from 3 diff. banks(FGB,NBAD,ADCB) amounting to 110k including interest. I started to have a bad payment record last Sept of 2017 when my company paid only 40% of my monthly salary. The figures started to pile up and I cannot keep up with the payments already. My last payment was Dec 2017 before I headed home to Philippines. Now I don’t have the capacity to pay as I am unemployed and I still have thousands of dirhams to collect from my previous employer. The collections officer in my home country is sending messages to my whole clan saying that I absconded with a large amount of money blah blah blah. Please help! I already had a miscarriage because of too much stress
You should always have any of your social accounts on private so any collection agencies do not track you or your friends. It is better to delete but if not atleast have it private and about they approaching you or your near ones is not legal, have any of one from your friends to file a case of harassment and money extortion. Legally they cannot claim the money back from you at all.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No