View Single Post

Old 07-31-2018, 09:05 PM   #14
willy
willy's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: CIVIL CASE AGAINST CREDIT CARD AGAINST BANK

Hi,

I have a balance loan from Dunia Finance. November 2014, i found that they filed a police case when my visa was applied for cancellation. a 65,000 AED Police case was filed. Unfortunately my labor card was already cancelled by my PRO due to my transfer of employment. I negotiated with Dunia where i indeed up paying 30,000 AED to cancel my POlice case and get Police Clearance so we can process the cancellation of my visa (my labor card was already cancelled november 30, 2014 prior to my knowledge of having a police case).

Last week of December 2014, Dunia Finance released the NOC, but due to a long holiday on the last week of December my visa got cancelled after new year (January 2015). It was 8 days delayed/ over due from the 30 days grace period by Ministry of Labor for me to apply for a new visa. n short i got an automatic labor ban for 6 months.

its more than 3 years now i am still here in Philippines. Planning to return back to Dubai. Is it possible for me to pay the penalty only? and pay the remaining loan balance once i got a new job? need your advise please... Thank you very much.
willy is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No