•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ynahpot
    • May 2017
    • Philippines

Debt from UAE -- Can I work in Qatar?

can i apply to qatar with having the bank loan debt in dubai 5 months ago..the reason why i cannot be able to pay because the company was terminated me due to recession happenings now in dubai,and now im already here in philippines..theres a possibility that i can work in qatar without worrying about that bank loan?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: debt from uae

I wish to inform you that Qatar and Dubai both are part of GCC countries and have extradition agreement between them. In UAE a debt default may lead to criminal action against you and thus there may be arrest warrant against you. If you are working in Qatar then they may extradite you to UAE.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

I would not go back to any GCC country until you have the debt issue resolved or negotiated somehow.

tj

Comment

• Wenton2
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Sep 2016
        • United States

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I would not go back to any GCC country until you have the debt issue resolved or negotiated somehow.

tj
        I would second that. And as you can see from many discussions on this forum, the risks of going back to a GCC country (if the debt is still owing) are not small.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2017
          • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by AFFA
          I wish to inform you that Qatar and Dubai both are part of GCC countries and have extradition agreement between them. In UAE a debt default may lead to criminal action against you and thus there may be arrest warrant against you. If you are working in Qatar then they may extradite you to UAE.

AFF

And thats a lie!!! Stop misleading people you collection agent!!
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Jun 2017
            • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by ynahpot
            can i apply to qatar with having the bank loan debt in dubai 5 months ago..the reason why i cannot be able to pay because the company was terminated me due to recession happenings now in dubai,and now im already here in philippines..theres a possibility that i can work in qatar without worrying about that bank loan?

Of course you can po, be fearless and do not take any stress regarding this, personal experience and with all conformation i am saying this to you po!!
            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
              Of course you can po, be fearless and do not take any stress regarding this, personal experience and with all conformation i am saying this to you po!!
              Ngayon kaya pwede na, lalo na di na part ng BCC ang qatar

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                Top Level Member
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Jun 2017
                • United Arab Emirates

Ngayon kaya pwede na, lalo na di na part ng BCC ang qatar
                Can you post it in English for better understanding?
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Are you now working in Qatar?

Comment

• Unregistered

And thats a lie!!! Stop misleading people you collection agent!!
                    Very true..THIS AFFA post is bull**** and he is a misleading..unless guy for this forum. .please chuck him out ..

Comment

• Unregistered

if case is filed in uae because of unpaid loan, can be arrested also in qatar?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Jun 2017
                        • United Arab Emirates

if case is filed in uae because of unpaid loan, can be arrested also in qatar?
                        No is the answer.
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• rodfinancing211
                          • May 2018
                          • United Arab Emirates

Re: Debt from UAE -- Can I work in Qatar?

Have you been trying to get a loan? Have you been looking for how to get access to a private lender? Have you been worried about your business and you need a loan to startup or expand your business? Have you been denied a loan from the bank? Do you have too much debt and you are looking for a loan to clear your debts? All your answers are solved here. I am a private loan lender that offers all kinds of loans with the maximum of 15 million euros. I operate a fast approval service and transactions are fast and guaranteed. Please visit us if you need a loan today. We are ready to help. Visit us via ([email protected])

Comment

• Unregistered

Ganon din po na namgyari sa inyo lumipat kayo sa qatar kahot may utang sa dubai? Balak ko din po kasi sana mag work ulit sa qatar para bayaran ung utang ko sa sunai kasi namatayan ako ng anak nung 2016 kaya di na ko nakabalik ng dubai

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                              Top Level Member
                              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                              • Jun 2017
                              • United Arab Emirates

Ganon din po na namgyari sa inyo lumipat kayo sa qatar kahot may utang sa dubai? Balak ko din po kasi sana mag work ulit sa qatar para bayaran ung utang ko sa sunai kasi namatayan ako ng anak nung 2016 kaya di na ko nakabalik ng dubai
                              English please.
                              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...