Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2018, 07:25 AM   #111
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Join in here to get the best solution which you were not told by any bank, lawyer or a collection agency!! Find real time solutions to put an end to all your never ending worries.
Hi @dontyouworry

I cant register on your forum/site .. It always ask me for Referral.

Please help me do register.

Thank you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-13-2018, 04:25 AM   #112
Jinx_0409
Jinx_0409's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

I was deported back to my home country after my employer cancelled my working visa while I’m on annual leave. I left a huge amount of cc liabilities in Abu dhabi from 3 diff. banks(FGB,NBAD,ADCB) amounting to 110k including interest. I started to have a bad payment record last Sept of 2017 when my company paid only 40% of my monthly salary. The figures started to pile up and I cannot keep up with the payments already. My last payment was Dec 2017 before I headed home to Philippines. Now I don’t have the capacity to pay as I am unemployed and I still have thousands of dirhams to collect from my previous employer. The collections officer in my home country is sending messages to my whole clan saying that I absconded with a large amount of money blah blah blah. Please help! I already had a miscarriage because of too much stress
Jinx_0409 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 05:22 AM   #113
DIPdreaam
DIPdreaam's Flag is: India

Default Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Quote:
Uae has already implemented and started ONE DAY COURT which serves the misdemeanor crime cases, most of which is cheque bounce of credit cards, loans and other personal cheque bounce. It has become way easier to close any such cheque bounce case now if anyone with a debt trouble is unable to pay the overruling interest amount which never ends, so misses the payments and becomes a victim of Banks such act. Turn around time to get judgement for a cheque bounce case is maximum upto 48 hours now (security cheques for credit cards, personal loans and auto loan would be within 24 hours), more easy to pay the court fine at once which comes a small amount than paying huge interests every month to the bank, by the fear of their threats. This applies to anyone who would want to continue in UAE but has defaulted and has stuck between payments.

Hi i am having cc in three different banks FGB Mashriq & Rak, i was regular in payment till Nov 2017, from Dec i had a problem in paying minimum coz of high interest & VAT included.. i am a defaulter in all three banks, i am getting calls, Msg & mails to pay the amount or else they will deposit chequ and file criminal case, last 3 months i am not able to pay the amount for credit card ( it was 70000 and now its crossed to 80000+) pls suggest me and guide me
DIPdreaam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 09:04 AM   #114
Unregistered

Post dunia finance loan settlement

Hi,

I have personal loan 25000 aed for 3 years term with dunia, unfortunately i have lost my job due to cost cutting and now am flying back to my native so now i had paid loan for 1 year already on monthly installment of 1293 aed. Now am requesting them to early settle my loan dues, but no one is responding to my query ? please tell me procedure ?how much i need to pay on total now on early settlement as i lost job ?

Old 03-13-2018, 03:23 PM   #115
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have a multipule cc fro FBG, Mashriq & RAK..outstanding is 80000+including interest ..i have unpaid minimum amount for 3 months, and i am getting a call from banks & threatening msg & mails that will take a legal action, kindly help me to over come this problem.. i have plan for vacation and i am worried to travel.. kindly help me.

Mail id christopher.skumar@gmail.com
We’ll help you get over it, you can also have it checked if any of the banks have filed any case on you or not. Email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-13-2018, 03:25 PM   #116
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hi @dontyouworry

I cant register on your forum/site .. It always ask me for Referral.

Please help me do register.

Thank you.
You can have my user id as the referral id or you can also post it on any debt collection threads if you have any questions.

Old 03-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #117
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinx_0409 View Post
I was deported back to my home country after my employer cancelled my working visa while I’m on annual leave. I left a huge amount of cc liabilities in Abu dhabi from 3 diff. banks(FGB,NBAD,ADCB) amounting to 110k including interest. I started to have a bad payment record last Sept of 2017 when my company paid only 40% of my monthly salary. The figures started to pile up and I cannot keep up with the payments already. My last payment was Dec 2017 before I headed home to Philippines. Now I don’t have the capacity to pay as I am unemployed and I still have thousands of dirhams to collect from my previous employer. The collections officer in my home country is sending messages to my whole clan saying that I absconded with a large amount of money blah blah blah. Please help! I already had a miscarriage because of too much stress
You should always have any of your social accounts on private so any collection agencies do not track you or your friends. It is better to delete but if not atleast have it private and about they approaching you or your near ones is not legal, have any of one from your friends to file a case of harassment and money extortion. Legally they cannot claim the money back from you at all.

Old 03-13-2018, 03:30 PM   #118
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIPdreaam View Post
Hi i am having cc in three different banks FGB Mashriq & Rak, i was regular in payment till Nov 2017, from Dec i had a problem in paying minimum coz of high interest & VAT included.. i am a defaulter in all three banks, i am getting calls, Msg & mails to pay the amount or else they will deposit chequ and file criminal case, last 3 months i am not able to pay the amount for credit card ( it was 70000 and now its crossed to 80000+) pls suggest me and guide me
Email us at contact@uaedebtsolutions.com

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #119
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hi,

I have personal loan 25000 aed for 3 years term with dunia, unfortunately i have lost my job due to cost cutting and now am flying back to my native so now i had paid loan for 1 year already on monthly installment of 1293 aed. Now am requesting them to early settle my loan dues, but no one is responding to my query ? please tell me procedure ?how much i need to pay on total now on early settlement as i lost job ?
Dunia or any bank will not consider your job loss nor will show any interest over it. Just relax and make sure before flying if they have filed any case on you or not and then fly. Any talks with Dunia will be total waste of your time as they would never talk anything truth.

Old 03-15-2018, 03:53 AM   #120
Jinx_0409
Jinx_0409's Flag is: Philippines

Quote:
You should always have any of your social accounts on private so any collection agencies do not track you or your friends. It is better to delete but if not atleast have it private and about they approaching you or your near ones is not legal, have any of one from your friends to file a case of harassment and money extortion. Legally they cannot claim the money back from you at all.
Just today I received again an email from the collections team in my home country and they even attached an authorization letter stating that they have been appointed as the official collections agent of FGB. Will they be able to file a case against me in my home country and force me to pay the outstanding amount?
Jinx_0409 is offline   Reply With Quote