Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Injury and Worker's Compensation

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:40 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Binder and Binder -- what should I do?

You may find some of the articles here useful for your case

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #22
AndrewG

Hope that helps
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #23
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Binder and Binder -- what should I do?

Make sure you have your doctor to fill the paper for the lawyer. If you don't have a doctor, forget about it.

Old 07-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #24
Unregistered

Re: Binder and Binder -- what should I do?

I'm currently tied up with B&B and they have set up appts. when I can't get there and not until after the fact. Does anyone know how I can drop them as my 'advocates.' Nothing has been advocated for me. I was on massive amts. of medication in filling out claim which was overwhelming for me. Anyone know if you can fire them? ty

Old 07-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #25
Unregistered

Binder and Binder sucks I wish I had seen this before I spent three years and lost almost everything I had by using them they are the worst! I am finally with a real attorney not an advocate and maybe before I lose my house something will be settled!

Old 07-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #26
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm currently tied up with B&B and they have set up appts. when I can't get there and not until after the fact. Does anyone know how I can drop them as my 'advocates.' Nothing has been advocated for me. I was on massive amts. of medication in filling out claim which was overwhelming for me. Anyone know if you can fire them? ty
drop them I did

Old 07-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #27
Unregistered

I actually had a fairly good experience with them. They did what they said they would do.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can fire them. You can write them and say you are doing so, and send a copy to the Social Security office where your case is pending. However, it is far better not to get sucked in the first place, because they will send Social Security a letter saying they do not waive fees and so your new (local ) lawyer will have to file a fee petition to get paid which is a pain in the neck for the new attorney. However, this will not increase the total amount which Social Security will authorize for fees. So get in there and start writing!

Old 09-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Binder and Binder -- what should I do?

This is the worst company I've ever experienced - I feel sorry for anyone who works there, or is a client.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #30
Unregistered

Yes, Binder & binder is nothing morethan a big joke... they are a high paid sweatshop.. they hire nothing bt mexicans and take poeples medical conditions as a joke... They pass arouns sensitive medical records, theres no background check... peoples Social Security numbers are easliy stolen.. our office didn't have cameras... If you bring up leagal violations to managament consider your stress to multiply by 10...

This company is a joke, they just want to get paid ... we're told to spend no 5 mins (no more than 10) on a call with a client.... do the bare minimun to assist... Most of the mexicans hired are 18yrs old... Our ofice has had multi. problems with sexual harassment because they hire and promote based on looks and ass kissing, not great work ethics... THis comapny sucks!

I worked there for 4 years.. I made a big fuss with the lack of legal rights in our company... I guess my complaints were a bit much for the Binders because Mr. Binder himself actually flew to my state just to have a personal meeting with me, which too was full of crap bcuz he doesn't care for his brand names, rather he cares for his managers staying unjust managers.

I loved helping my clients, I went the extra mile for my clients not for Binder & Binder. I',m happy I received a great deal of knowledge from this company, but I laso learned that not kissing your boss ass or their friend asses would bring you sooo much unneccessary drama thats its sad...

Our union is another big Joke... Vincent Dipollito represents both the employees and Managers (conflict of interest, right?).. he never helped our employees, he just backed up the managers... United Service workers of america is a mafia undercover scam...

run from the Binders please