• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lis O
    • Nov 2017
    • Canada

In need of a really good lawyer

Hi all,

My brother was arrested at his home by the police and charged with domestic assault on his wife. He is forced to move out of his house and has to live with us. He is a hard working family man who loves his family. He has never hurt anyone in his life. My brother told me that they had an argument about her drinking problems. She became infuriated with him questioning her behavior and cut herself with a piece off broken glass and called the police. The police charged him and now his wife wants full custody of the children. This is a really tough time for my family. We are going through a lot at the moment. I'm sure my brothers innocence will be proved in court. I need to find a good lawyer to fight the case.
    Thank you!
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: In need of a really good lawyer

I wish to inform you that you may contact your province bar association and seek reference of attorney in dealing these types of cases. Further you may prove that your brother is not guilty through medical evidence. Your brother may seek medical report and request for details regarding finger prints upon bottle and other things touched by wife As regards child custody he may argue in court hat until he is not held guilty by court he is presumed to be innocent thus no negative action regarding child custody must be taken by court.

AFF

Comment

• DorisThompson
      • Feb 2018
      • United States

Have you got a right lawyer to defend your brother? Is your brother's innocence proved in the court? I agree with The above comment. Gathering the fingerprints of your brother's wife is the best way to prove your brother's innocence. You may also talk with your brother's neighbours and make them as your eyewitness. The lawyers at this page are expert in collecting related evidences and are experienced enough to deal with such cases.

Comment

• DorisThompson
        • Feb 2018
        • United States

Have you got a right lawyer to defend your brother? Is your brother's innocence proved in the court? I agree with The above comment. Gathering the fingerprints of your brother's wife is the best way to prove your brother's innocence. You may also talk with your brother's neighbours and make them as your eyewitness. The lawyers at this page are expert in collecting related evidences and are experienced enough to deal with such cases.

Comment

• Lexus
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Sep 2010
          • United States

You should contest the case with the help of a good family lawyer and your brother’s innocence can be proven in the court. You are required to adduce evidence regarding drinking habit of your brother’s wife and frequent harassment made by her.

Comment

• Highwayman
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Lis O
            I need to find a good lawyer to fight the case.
            No you don't. This is your brother's issue. You don't need a lawyer for anything.

Comment

• tirtha8586
              • Mar 2018
              • India

Hope everything goes well and your brother gets out of this mess.
              In recent years, I have seen a good increase in these type of false cases.
              And due to some poor laws, many of us have started taking advantage of these rules.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...