USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Questionman
    ☆☆☆☆
    • Apr 2011
    • United States

Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

How can someone contact Facebook's legal department?

1) The best general FB legal email address is: [email protected]
    (Source: External User Agent Text - Help For Webmasters)
    2) Facebook's legal department can be contacted via [email protected], where you can request a current version of their guidelines and information. Facebook doesn't seem to provide a legal contact for companies unless it's to do with a legal case.
    3) Facebook's legal department address is: Facebook Legal Department, 156 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
    Read more...

What is the phone number for Facebook's legal department?

1-650-543-4800

Facebook Subpoena / Search Warrant Guidelines

Facebook Law Enforcement Subpoena Compliance Manual
    This document describes procedures used by law enforcement to request user information from Facebook, such as IP logs, wall postings, photos, videos and private messages.

To view the original document, see:

Related Questions

1) Is it legal to post someone else's email or telephone number on your FB page?
    2) Is it illegal for someone to post a private email between themselves and me on Facebook without my knowledge or consent?
    3) From an innocent post on Facebook or the creation of a business directory, is posting other people / businesses details legal?
    Read more...
  • Ursela Stroh

Good day Legal team of Facebook, I was blocked for 7 days on 15 September 2015, its now 26 September 2015 and I'm still blocked! I sent to Facebook help department, you have a problem department, even responded to the block section about 30 x to no avail! Those that blocked me now going over the laws/rules of facebook by blocking my page 5 days longer than the 7 days intended. What I was blocked for was not even bad, as even the Pope said its is a invasion into Europe and a PM in Belguim said it is a Trojan horse. I am now unduly victimzed by your Facebook people that blocked me. I wish this matter to be sorted and my page unblocked! I'm Nobility/Royalty and this conduct by your blockers are unexceptable! You can contact me on [email protected]. My facebook page profile pic is a white wolf with blue butterflies named Ursela Stroh. I appreciate your assistance thank you Lady Ursela Stroh

Comment

• Daniel11
      • Jan 2016

Re: Facebook Legal Department - (phone number, email address, contact info)

My business account was blocked on facebook and I was asked to identify the images of people which is not possible because most of the people I added were people that I am not familiar with and though I know very view. I added them just to make my page famous. If they do not want me to add anybody they should unfriend all my friends and then open my facebook account for me because I use my facebook to advertise my business please. Daniel Bembe is my name and my email address [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

I'm really angry. I have been blocked off Facebook for 5 days. I have sent them my I'D they confirmed they got it and my account is active only problem MY ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVE. I have emailed legal documents of notice to sue for lose of income. I'm really passed angry at this point

Comment

I would recommend you read the terms of service very carefully. Your loss of business or income suit will not net you anything. A Facebook page is permitted at the sole discretion of Facebook.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by 130smartchick
            I would recommend you read the terms of service very carefully. Your loss of business or income suit will not net you anything. A Facebook page is permitted at the sole discretion of Facebook.
            ...Except where by public request, Facebook fraudulently CREATES a page on its own for an out-of-business entity without permission, without authorization, and without knowledge of the former business owner, the family there-of, or without knowledge, permission, or authorization by the Power-of-Attorney, which is OUR case! ...Still trying to figure out how to remove the unauthorized profile, without signing-up for it!

Comment

• Unregistered

I would say something like: I have been illegally hacked, received harassing messages, and threats combined with discriminatory content on my Facebook page . I believe this hack is being done because I am a female as well as a latina and may be done to illegally steal my intellectual property of children's education software/ I, along with the Chilean police Department, have reported this abuse to Facebook unsuccessfully many times. We are not sure the next steps and have spoken to legal counsel in the United States regarding the matter. We are asking Facebook to specifically delete and block the content.

Comment

• Unregistered

Your community standards are stupid you dont address theft

This organization ok save a dog society stole my dogs and posted them on facebook

I wrote and wrote you and you did nothing

You all are not honest

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Your community standards are stupid you dont address theft

This organization ok save a dog society stole my dogs and posted them on facebook

I wrote and wrote you and you did nothing

You all are not honest
                  https://m.facebook.com/oksaveadog/

Comment

• Unregistered

https://m.facebook.com/oksaveadog/
                    My dogs are posted on this website they were stolen

Comment

• Unregistered

My dogs are posted on this website they were stolen
                      While Mark Zuckerberg's attemps to STEAL land from hundreds of Hawaii residents and their ancestors using a QUIET CLAIM process!!!

Comment

• Unregistered

I see also the gov is now opening an investigation into misuse of data by FB.
                        I think the genie is coming out of the bottle.

Comment

• Dannte3
                          • Oct 2017
                          • United States

Facebook: "One of the largest data breaches in the history"

That's what's coming.

Comment

• mama mia
                            • May 2017
                            • United States

Originally posted by Dannte3
                            Facebook: "One of the largest data breaches in the history"

That's what's coming.
                            Can a class action be successful based on that Cambridge Analytica breach issue? How could I file a claim? I don't know much about these class cases.

Comment

• Lou 81

If it can be, it will be done.

You yourself certainly don't need to file the claim.

There are plenty of lawyers looking at that situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red dog is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...