•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ilibulgaria
    • Mar 2008

I want to export used cars from the United States

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I'm writing you from Bulgaria. I'm interested to do export/import business between USA and Bulgaria. What I want to do is to export cars from USA and import in Bulgaria.
    1. I think to form company in USA and to buy used cars from auto companies. Then I want to sell the same cars on small invoice amounts to Bulgarian company exporting it from USA and importing it to Bulgaria (in order to same taxes). I need to know can I do that without license (to buy used car and sell it to Bulgarian company) if not what is the license that I need and how much does it cost to have it. I need also to know if I can sell on small invoices. Let's say I buy a car for 35,000 USD from USA auto firm, I transfer the money to bank account of the auto firm and the car becomes my company ownership (like a firm car).
    Then My Bulgarian company buy the same car for 10,000 USD and transfer 10,000 USD to the USA company bank account. I want to sell on lower invoices in order to save on import taxes because to import used car in BG I must pay : duty, excise duty and VAT and usually these taxes make the car 2 times the purchase price.
    So I need a solution to go around these taxes. The way is with small purchase invoice and that's why I want to form that USA company (to buy from USA firms) and to sell for small invoices as the USA firms do not want to sell for small invoices but to get big amounts in their bank accounts as that's illegal. I do not want to do illegal things, I will sell the cars to Bulgarian company for the amount of the invoice. That means when I sell car for 10,000 usd from my USA company I will get in the bank account in USA 10,000 usd not more.

I look forward to hear back from you. If you can help me doing this and if this is possible then I'm interested to pay you for consultations and company formation and such.
  • Unregistered

re: I want to export used cars from the United States

Ilian,

E-mail me on [email protected] and we can talk - I am a dual US / Bulgarian citizen who owns a copmay in the USA.

Comment

• Unregistered

We export cars from USA to places around the world. Email if interested.
      [email protected]

Comment

• Unregistered

Make sure you carefully check any partner.

There are a lot of scams in this area.

Comment

• Unregistered

Company: Sky Dish Enterprises
          Address: 1400 Avenue Z, Suit # 308 Brooklyn NY 11235 USA
          Phone: 1-718-554-0136
          Mobile: 1-646-402-1480
          Fax:1-732-927-5338
          Email: [email protected]

We are officially registered as wholesaler dealership in state of New York, USA. Our company has many years of experience in car export business. The 99% of our business consist of exporting used and new cars overseas. The company goal is to service automobile dealers and importers worldwide.

Avtoparkmotors.com is well known for prompt supply of vehicles for export from North America to Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa. We buy automobiles from close car auctions; it enables us to provide our buyers with quality cars at wholesaler prices. We are members of many big auctions across North America such as Manheim and Adesa.

When specific vehicle can’t be located on USA market, our company can place factory order on your behalf. We have extensive contacts, its enable us to source any car, truck, SUV, van, 4x4, or 4x2 from all the major manufacturers including Toyota, Audi, Acura, Bentley, BMW, Cadillac, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Hummer, Infiniti, Land Rover, Lincoln, Lexus, Nissan, Volkswagen, Mercedes,, Porsche and other brands .

Please let us know which cars, motorcycles, boat, truck, or other equipment you have interest to buy. Specify in details, make, model, features and mileage, . We will reply as soon as possible with our prices. Please keep in mine we also have our own shipping company; its enable us to ship everything at discount rates. We are looking forward to establish new connection. For more information please feel free to visit our website [www.avtoparkmotors.com]

Sincerely Yours

Michael Treger

PS: Please send all your responses to our private email [email protected]

Comment

• henrymaquli

The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlies.

henrymaquli

Comment

• kennedy01
              • May 2009

Have Excellent Credit? Buy from a Private Seller

Prices for used cars being sold by private sellers have dropped 10% in the last year. Why? Supposedly, nobody has the credit to buy used cars unless there is dealership financing available.

The savings can be significant. Take a 2006 Ford Five Hundred for example. According to Edmunds.com a middle-of-the-road model is going to cost $11,137 at a dealer, but only $10,109 at a private seller. You’re going to save at least 10% in most cases and you’re going to be able to strong arm a private seller, most of whom are selling out of necessity and want to get the car out of the driveway.

Comment

• totemo.biz
                • Jun 2009

Export cars
                Type of Service

— Dealer registration on Manheim and Copart auctions
                — Used automobiles from North American auctions
                — New automobiles from the USA
                — Wrecked and salvage vehicles
                — Motor boats, cutters, personal watercraft and yachts
                About us

Totemo Corp. is a registered dealer of Manheim, the largest auto auction in the world, as well as Copart, the largest damaged vehicle auction.

We offer a full range of services for purchase and delivery of automobiles and other vehicles throughout the world. Our accumulated experience enables us to resolve difficult and complex issues.

Well-organized work layouts and supply channels provide highly-reliable and rapid delivery, and a variety of additional services and conveniences.

Cutting out additional middlemen means lower final cost and transparent pricing.

The following services are available:

* Land transport
                * Ocean shipping
                * Extra vehicle reports (Car Check and condition reports)
                * Insurance placement
                * Export Documents
                * Title document transfers

We are pleased to answer for all your questions
                [email protected]

Comment

• Direct Auto Export

Originally posted by ilipaskalev
                  Dear Sir/Madam,
                  My name is Iliyan Paskalev and I'm writing you from Bulgaria. I'm interested to do export/import business between USA and Bulgaria. What I want to do is to export cars from USA and import in Bulgaria.
                  1. I think to form company in USA and to buy used cars from auto companies. Then I want to sell the same cars on small invoice amounts to Bulgarian company exporting it from USA and importing it to Bulgaria(in order to same taxes). I need to know can I do that without license (to buy used car and sell it to Bulgarian company) if not what is the license that I need and how much does it cost to have it. I need also to know if I can sell on small invoices. Let's say I buy a car for 35,000 USD from USA auto firm, I transfer the money to bank account of the auto firm and the car becomes my company ownership (like a firm car)
                  Then My Bulgarian company buy the same car for 10,000 USD and transfer 10,000 USD to the USA company bank account. I want to sell on lower invoices in order to save on import taxes because to import used car in BG I must pay : duty, excise duty and VAT and usually these taxes make the car 2 times the purchase price.
                  So I need a solution to go around these taxes. The way is with small purchase invoice and that's why I want to form that USA company (to buy from USA firms ) and to sell for small invoices as the USA firms do not want to sell for small invoices but to get big amounts in their bank accounts as that's illegal. I do not want to do illegal things, I will sell the cars to Bulgarian company for the amount of the invoice. That means when I sell car for 10,000 usd from my USA company I will get in the bank account in USA 10,000 usd not more.

I look forward to hear back from you. If you can help me doing this and if this is possible then I'm interested to pay you for consultations and company formation and such.
                  We can help you with this matter. Please contact us and visit our website www.DirectAutoExport.com

Comment

• slavanna
                    • Jun 2009

There are a number of ways of buying cars - customers can go to a dealer, a private owner, a second hand car selling agency or a car auction.
                    ING SOLUTIONS LLC will assist their clients in searching and buying Salvage vehicles at Copart Auto Auctions.
                    Their service will take advantage of the conveniences and benefits of using the Internet as a searching and purchasing tool, the company's primary focus being on honesty, integrity and personalized service.

"We'll help you to answer the question "should I try to buy a car from the auto auction?" With ING Solutions LLC, you get an expert advice that saves you from terrible situations which would otherwise occur from your improper knowledge of auto auction car buying procedure."

Here is the full range of Automotive Services that we offer our clients:

ING Solutions LLC an authorized Copart Reseller and by registering with Easy Export you will be able to bid at Copart auto auctions in all states. Please check here: www.easyexport.us

Your registration with Easy Export will take less than ten minutes. Once your registration fee and security deposit has been processed an automatic email with your buyer name and password will be emailed to your provided email address.

www.autoinspect.us - autocheck24/7

www.bidux.com - BIDUX - is a dynamically developed shipping company that specializes in vehicle transportation domestically and internationally.
                    We can export your vehicle directly to your location and arrange all the necessary steps for your shipment and clearance of the U.S.

I think the most efficient way to get the best service is to become a VIP client of one company to SAVE TIME, MONEY, & HEADACHES!

We will be glad to see You among our customers!

Comment

• RT EXPORT IMPORT

Hello
                      We buy CARS, SUV, TRUCKS, MOTORCYCLES, ATV, BOATS from all US auctions.We buy NEW and USED CARS for export. We offer new and used AUTOPARTS. We deliver to any place in USA and EXPORT to any place in the world.

We can find the cars you want at affordable prices and to do inspection on these cars.
                      We can provide ground and oversea transportation to the place you want.
                      The way of payment is a wire transfer or cash.
                      RT guarantee LOW PRICES and CORRECTNESS.

Best regards./R.TODOROV/

RT-AUTO
                      EXPORT-IMPORT
                      USA
                      001 407-353-4774
                      001 407-721-0645
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Unregistered

You can buy from DirectAutoExport LLC THEIR WEB IS

www.directautoexport.com

Car Export & Used Cars Dealer, Wholesale Auto Auctions USA & Canada

Comment

• usedcarshowroom
                          • Aug 2009

The society is facing problems with such laws. This has to go legal and it’s needed to be sorted at the earlies.

Comment

• Unregistered

Seaway Export specializes in automobile export. Our team of professionals can securely export your automobiles in a 20’HC, 40’HC and 45’HC container and also provide Roll On/Roll Off service. We offer very competitive rates to your desired destinations, we guarantee that.

Our rates are not the only attractive part of our company but also our customer service. Seaway Export believes our clients and their needs always come first. It will be our pleasure to have you as our client and further our relationship.

Steve Caruzo
                            [email protected]
                            www.seawayexportllc.com

Comment

• Unregistered

I live now in Sofia to began our new business auto trading from USA to Bulgaria.

Our company with headquarters in JORDAN has many years of experience in trading new and used cars, with best support from our experienced technical staff for our customers. During these years we have built good relationships with both private and public sectors and we have gained excellent reputation.

With many employees and big annual turnover, put on strong position for more motivation and enhancing our skills.

For us, "customer service" means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. You'll find a number of ways that we make customer service the basis of buying and owning a car from our dealership.

Our website company: www.al-barari.com (Arabic language)
                              My e-mail is: [email protected]

Please do not hesitate to write any question about what you need.

Belal D.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...