•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T LER
    • Apr 2018
    • England

Any law allowing me to stay in the UK?

I had a set of triplet while taking my MBA NURSING in 2015 in the UK, my visa EXPIRED same year they won't renew it they want me out. Can't go back there. Is there a law that allowed me to stay
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Any law allowing me to stay in the UK?

I wish to inform you that overstay in UK is a criminal offence. At present if you leave UK then there may be re-entry ban imposed on you from 1 to 10 years based upon facts of each case. As your visa has expired thus you may not change your status through another employer.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Immigration counsel might be able to help you make some kind of hardship application for a new visa or extension, if you have some sound reasons for not complying with the original visa terms.

Comment

• Lexus
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Sep 2010
        • United States

Since your visa has expired you are forced to leave the country. It is good to consult an immigration lawyer in order to seek any chance to get your visa renewed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...