Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Injury and Worker's Compensation

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
Krishnil Kushal

Default Is a motor mechanic liable?

Country - Fiji Islands.

My Question:

Tim, a motor mechanic, split some engine oil near the open entrance to his workshop. He immediately scrubbed it with detergent, but the surface remained slightly oily. Tim then went to get some sand from the back of the workshop to throw on the oil, but the phone rang. Not wanting to miss a customer, he returned to answer the call. During that time, Nancy, a customer entered. She slipped and broke her leg.

Advise Tim of his liability. Refer to appropriate cases to support your arguments.

(Please answer question in the I.R.A.C format.)

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Unregistered

Default re: Is a motor mechanic liable?

We normally cannot do school homework questions here.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No