USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Debt collection UAE: How will I deal with the collection agency bugging me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sanjaysapu
    • Aug 2012

Debt collection UAE: How will I deal with the collection agency bugging me?

Hi. I worked in UAE for 6 years. Everything was okay until i was terminated. I left the country in 2011 back to my home country(India) with unpaid credit cards and a personal loan since I cant find another job. Now I have received calls from this peoples telling that they are affiliated with bilkish associates in UAE. And as I have found out he is from a collection agency. They kept on calling even my family members. They also went to my house trying to threatening my parents. They are asking me to settle the dues and telling me if I cant do that they will file case against me and they will inform to Interpol. Im separated now and raising my kid alone. What I earn here is even not enough with the needs. What will I do?

*Can they file a case against me knowing that the loan and credit cards was in UAE?
    *How will I deal with the collection agency bugging me?

Hoping for your soon reply.
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

re: Debt collection UAE: How will I deal with the collection agency bugging me?

I wish to inform you that if collection agency are threatening your parents then they can inform law enforcement with the fact that they are being threatened and harassed by collection agency people. The case can be filed in UAE because the debt has taken place in UAE and India is not having jurisdiction. In UAE they may issue an arrest warrant for your credit card debt and further action of informing Interpol. UAE laws allows arrest arrest for debt default. If you are not having any assets or less assets as compared to your liability then you can inform bank or collection agency that you can pay only a part of debt if they agree to settle the matter and as you do not have assets therefore bank may not recover complete money. If bank agrees then you can enter into written settlement agreement with bank so that there is no problem at a later stage.

AFF

Comment

• Poet

Re: Debt collection UAE: How will I deal with the collection agency bugging me?

Dear Brothers & Sisters ,
      My Compatriots in the fight against ‘predatory banks’ and their ‘terrorist collection agencies’ : UAE Like many middle eastern countries have medieval , ruthless & biased laws------Anywhere in the world financial debt is treated as nothing more than a ‘Civil Delinquency’---but HERE if you even so miss a single payment ; they put you in jail and throw away the key.

Let me tell you my friends----Dubai is a honey trap & a dangerous place to live (Trust me , it is!) . Here is a country that has given a free run to these ‘Banking Predators’ who come to you with their ’32 watt smiles’ when things look rosy but when the situation takes a downturn for you----you get to see their real Ugly Side.

My friends----‘Bilkish Associates’ is nothing but a ‘Barking Dog’ . If you so happen to Google ‘Bilkish Associates’ ---you will find a rather nice assortment of such wonderful charges against them like money laundering , harassment , criminal intimidation and last but not the least : being a front for the ’Pakistani ISI’. (Do you know that they have an office based out of Karachi , Pakistan???).

If these are the kind of scum that are trying to intimidate you then my message to you is : ‘Be Strong’.

Debt happens in life------but you have most certainly not committed some horrendous crime for you to get reported to the Interpol . The Interpol has certainly more important things to do ----than go after credit card or loan defaulters-----Infact what the Interpol should be doing is to go after terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim who have stashed away billions of rupees in Balack money and Invested them through UAE Banks in the Middle East.

My frends -----when a person gets into debt (Whatever the reasons may be.) ----he is under financial & emotional stress----this is what these illegal agencies tend to exploit. ‘Fear’ is used as an intimidatory tactic and they prey on your guilt.

You have nothing to be guilty about----Our country has laws unlike the ‘Banana Republics’ and ‘Dictatorships’ of the Middle east.

(Read more on the collection laws and related articles as Information & Courage are the keys to fight this menace).

My friends----today is our Independence day-----and I think its about time we started proving that we are actually free and not in bonded chains anymore------

Comment

• rgaine
        • Aug 2012

Good !!!!

Comment

• rgaine
          • Aug 2012

Tahseel crazy peope

Comment

• Unknown

Hi All,

Do you have any experience of Tahseel?

I am getting calls & emails from them asking me to pay to them for my car loan settlement amount, I have repeatedly asked them to let me speak to the bank with whom i had a loan agreement and if they tell me the due amount, i will work with them to pay but this Tahseel agents tell me that I have no relationship with the bank now, I have to deal with Tahseel only for the payment, I suppose Tahseel has purchase the car loan from the bank and are trying to collect the money directly from me and asking me to deposit some settlement amount into their own bank account instead of the bank.

Now, they are threating legal action on me in my home country where i am residing now after I came from UAE in 2008. Can they really file a police/legal case on me?

Do you know any such experience? What should i do?

Comment

• mjuanitas
              • Jan 2013

hi ,i have the same issue with this bilkish people they told me they know the whereabouts of my husband which happen to be in ksa they said if i will not settle my loan they will jail him.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Poet
                Dear Brothers & Sisters ,
                My Compatriots in the fight against ‘predatory banks’ and their ‘terrorist collection agencies’ : UAE Like many middle eastern countries have medieval , ruthless & biased laws------Anywhere in the world financial debt is treated as nothing more than a ‘Civil Delinquency’---but HERE if you even so miss a single payment ; they put you in jail and throw away the key.

Let me tell you my friends----Dubai is a honey trap & a dangerous place to live (Trust me , it is!) . Here is a country that has given a free run to these ‘Banking Predators’ who come to you with their ’32 watt smiles’ when things look rosy but when the situation takes a downturn for you----you get to see their real Ugly Side.

My friends----‘Bilkish Associates’ is nothing but a ‘Barking Dog’ . If you so happen to Google ‘Bilkish Associates’ ---you will find a rather nice assortment of such wonderful charges against them like money laundering , harassment , criminal intimidation and last but not the least : being a front for the ’Pakistani ISI’. (Do you know that they have an office based out of Karachi , Pakistan???).

If these are the kind of scum that are trying to intimidate you then my message to you is : ‘Be Strong’.

Debt happens in life------but you have most certainly not committed some horrendous crime for you to get reported to the Interpol . The Interpol has certainly more important things to do ----than go after credit card or loan defaulters-----Infact what the Interpol should be doing is to go after terrorists like Dawood Ibrahim who have stashed away billions of rupees in Balack money and Invested them through UAE Banks in the Middle East.

My frends -----when a person gets into debt (Whatever the reasons may be.) ----he is under financial & emotional stress----this is what these illegal agencies tend to exploit. ‘Fear’ is used as an intimidatory tactic and they prey on your guilt.

You have nothing to be guilty about----Our country has laws unlike the ‘Banana Republics’ and ‘Dictatorships’ of the Middle east.

(Read more on the collection laws and related articles as Information & Courage are the keys to fight this menace).

My friends----today is our Independence day-----and I think its about time we started proving that we are actually free and not in bonded chains anymore------
                Of course he HAS comitted a crime and of course he HAS a reason to feel guilty. Do not encourage such behaviour. He has effectively stolen money. If it was your money I'm sure you wouldn't be so forgiving. If you do unfortunately end up in debt then face it like a man, don't do the dishinourable thing and flee. One cannot imagine that after happily enjoying free money that you will never have to pay it back. Shameful advice.

Comment

• Unregistered

is any person in Pakistan facing UAE bank loan (Mashreq, FGB, NBAD, SCB UAE or any other UAE BANK) issue from bilkish or any other recovery agents write here his complete story we will tell him/her the procedure, how to properly deal them and how he can get out of this trouble.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    hii..
                    i have settled my dues with d help of BILKISH ASSOCIATES n i m very thankfull to dem on dis ..it does not harass any person but understands their proplem n acc..to dat provide with good deals..if anybody have any proplem in settling their amt u r free to mail me at c.elaine72yahoo.com
                    very surprise to read BILKISH ASSOCIATES helped you . i think you are on Bilkish payroll that is why they are helping you do not lie and misguide people. if someone wanna settle their loan contact directly to their bank because bilkish actually is blackmailer with a third class bad people (Badmash) team. they do not have any legal authority to collect loan in Pakistan but they try their best to panic clients. Be brave in front of them and dont afraid to go in Police or court against them in Pakistan.

Comment

• Unregistered

Yes i agree with the other comment its very unusual for bilkish they are fraud! so if you want to pay deal direct to bank!

Comment

• eennaahh
                        • Mar 2013

Hi. Do anyone here knows about Civil Law of UAE? If so I would appreciate if you could answer my question. See below.

Here is the story
                        My brother rented a flat and due to some misfortune, he was not able to finish the term (which is one year) because he is unable to pay the rent anymore. He issued checks and of course it bounced. When he was going for a vacation he was apprehended by the police in the airport and he was jailed for one day and they took his passport. (This happened last year)

I went to the realtor who filed a case against my brother because I wanted to settle the issue. My brother owes them money and he has to pay and that is what I wanted him to do.

My question is:

The realtor told us that if they continue with the case my brother will go to jail and he will not be able to leave the country unless he paid his debt (which is amounting to 37K AED). Is that true? I mean, I wanted to laugh at him when he said that, how could someone be put in jail for a long time for not paying debt? That's absurd, no one in his legal mind would make that kind of law. Its a civil case and not criminal one, though here in Dubai you really go to jail if you don't pay your debt but "NOT FOR A VERY LONG TIME" (he even said "FOREVER" which means a lifetime) but since I have no access to Dubai Law I am not very confident about it.

I hope someone could shed a light on this. I have no plans of letting my brother get away with his debt but I really think the realtor is making a fool out of us by scaring us of the jail time thing.

Thank you so much!

Comment

• rgaine
                          • Aug 2012

Amazing after 3 years and I am in touch with the banks about paying back. Bilkish use there dirty tactics and send an email to my work trying to embarrass me And get me in trouble !!!!! Amazing yet so angry and now I will use the fair debt collection practice law and they will be in trouble for what they have done !! How dare you Bilkish

Comment

• Unregistered

Bilkish associate tried to hack my facebook account and linkedin,they are really criminals,we have to fight back,we have to create as many facebook page to tell the world what they are doing to people who are struggling already,and know they can do nothing to you legaly they just try to mess with your life and harasse you,they are like mafia.

we have to fight back and unify aganst them,file as many complain as you can to the police and say everywhere what they are doing.

and more they are sending people on internet to write that they are good agency not harassing people so becareful.

Comment

• Unregistered

RE: is any person in Pakistan facing UAE bank loan (Mashreq, FGB, NBAD, SCB UAE or any other UAE BANK) issue from bilkish or any other recovery agents write here his complete story we will tell him/her the procedure, how to properly deal them and how he can get out of this trouble.

I need guidance. How can I deal with the collection agency for my loan?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...