• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • karan
    • Dec 2016
    • India

My car Gear box issue

greetings Legal Junkies !!!

I am Karan from Bangalore - India . I have a Honda Amaze car for past two years . Since the day one I bought the car I have problems in gear engagement and gear change . I had provided the car for service on time and raised this complaint every time to the service center when I gave it for service . They never took action for that and now the car gear box got some issues and we went to the same service center . The manager from service center says the there was a problem Gear box which will happen only when we change the gear without pressing Clutch and it is user damage .Also charging us 1 lakh INR .

I know for the issue with the car gear is a manufacturing defect and the I need your help in getting the gear changed through warranty claims ..

your help is highly appreciated please ....
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: My car Gear box issue

I wish to inform you that you may file a lawsuit against car company and dealer. You may first send a legal notice and if other party refuses to compensate then you may file case in District Consumer Forum. Failure to rectify defect may be regarded as basis to claim deficiency in service.

AFF

Comment

• Wenton2
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2016
      • United States

I would agree that if they think you were going to file a lawsuit in the local court, they probably will work to resolve that with you. It's not in their best interest to have a lawsuit over a customer service issue that they could probably resolve.

Comment

• Disagreeable
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Oct 2012
        • United States

It appears to be a synchronizer issue. Unless you had it diagnosed immediately, you are likely out of luck. As far as the dealer is concerned you were not profiiceient at timing but instead were a find'er and grind'er, tying to make you clutch last longer. In fact one of the more common things is for someone to buy a standard transmission and have the clutch burned out in under 50 miles due to inexperience.
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...