Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018, 02:11 PM   #91
Elaina
Elaina's Flag is: United States

This is my first month not paying them after I closed the business I called them they said contract was non can cell able and I signed for 48 months so I owe $4000 more for a $300 machine I'm in Russell, PA how do I sue them or stop them from ruining my credit if I don't pay them
Elaina is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-11-2018, 08:33 AM   #92
olive
Top Level Member

Default Re: Class action lawsuit against Northern Leasing Systems, Inc.

As others have somewhat noted, you can sue NLS or the lease agent that signed you up, or both, in small claims where you reside.

You can also file a complaint with the Attorney General in NY and also in the state of your residence--PA. The AG offices have been helpful in dealing with NLS in the last year or so it seems.
olive is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No