Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2018, 11:09 PM   #11
DebtManwalking
DebtManwalking's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

Default Re: Issue with FGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yea bro.please share ur e-mail.
maxcmuss@hotmail.com
DebtManwalking is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-18-2018, 04:25 PM   #12
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebtManwalking View Post
I have a CC from FGB in the UAE - although I have been making payments the debt keeps on going higher and higher. I left UAE about a year ago and I have kept up with payments but there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am not really sure what to do, I am from France and currently in my home country but I do travel to KSA for consulting assignments on a business visa. The debt is from the UAE

I feel like stopping the payments but too scared to be chased in my home country.

Can someone please guide me on any initial advice.
You can go back to your country or any country after all except for the UAE if you wish not to get arrested. If at all the bank had not filed any case against you then you can even travel to the UAE. Legally you will not be liable to any collection agencies who will try to chase you in your home country or any other country than the UAE.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2018, 04:26 PM   #13
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebtManwalking View Post
I have a CC from FGB in the UAE - although I have been making payments the debt keeps on going higher and higher. I left UAE about a year ago and I have kept up with payments but there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am not really sure what to do, I am from France and currently in my home country but I do travel to KSA for consulting assignments on a business visa. The debt is from the UAE

I feel like stopping the payments but too scared to be chased in my home country.

Can someone please guide me on any initial advice.
You can go back to your country or any country after all except for the UAE if you wish not to get arrested. If at all the bank had not filed any case against you then you can even travel to the UAE. Legally you will not be liable to any collection agencies who will try to chase you for the payment in your home country or any other country than the UAE

Old 06-18-2018, 04:28 PM   #14
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No way..its wrong info..I travelled to Bahrain with 2 cases..I was free and safe..
Only if the case filed in the UAE falls under the category of database of criminals to be shared amongst GCC. Not for any misdemeanor cheque dishonor cases.