USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Join in here to get the best solution which you were not told by any bank, lawyer or a collection agency!! Find real time solutions to put an end to all your never ending worries.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Uae has already implemented and started ONE DAY COURT which serves the misdemeanor crime cases, most of which is cheque bounce of credit cards, loans and other personal cheque bounce. It has become way easier to close any such cheque bounce case now if anyone with a debt trouble is unable to pay the overruling interest amount which never ends, so misses the payments and becomes a victim of Banks such act. Turn around time to get judgement for a cheque bounce case is maximum upto 48 hours now (security cheques for credit cards, personal loans and auto loan would be within 24 hours), more easy to pay the court fine at once which comes a small amount than paying huge interests every month to the bank, by the fear of their threats. This applies to anyone who would want to continue in UAE but has defaulted and has stuck between payments.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• ms.worried
      • May 2017
      • Philippines

Hi Dontyouworry.I left Dubai with unpaid credit cards and personal loans since I lost my job.Will this banks hunt me in the Philippines?what is the worst that could happen?will i be put in jail?kindly advise.thank you.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Jun 2017
        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by ms.worried
        Hi Dontyouworry.I left Dubai with unpaid credit cards and personal loans since I lost my job.Will this banks hunt me in the Philippines?what is the worst that could happen?will i be put in jail?kindly advise.thank you.
        Good day, you have nothing to worry about if you are out of UAE already. Also do not respond to any calls or mails if collection agencies from Philippines try to reach you. To discuss in detail I have sent you a private message on this forum, check and revert.
        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Solutionpls

I have defaulted on payments and looking for suitable solution. What is the procedure in 1 day courts especially I am out the country now.please reply I was waiting to solve this issue with UAE banks. Not planning to go back ever to that horrible country.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Jun 2017
            • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Solutionpls
            I have defaulted on payments and looking for suitable solution. What is the procedure in 1 day courts especially I am out the country now.please reply I was waiting to solve this issue with UAE banks. Not planning to go back ever to that horrible country.
            Hello
            Understood from your post that you are not in UAE now, if you are not in the country then you have nothing to worry about by just seeing the mails from collections. Also the procedure for cheque bounce case has become very easy to solve and get the clearance, it is considered under the misdemeanor court now. Cannot discuss all the details here in public, register in this forum and will send you a private message and will discuss there.
            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Solutionpls

How to register?

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                Top Level Member
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Jun 2017
                • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Solutionpls
                How to register?
                Sign up on legaljunkies with a email id and you would be registered once you fill few details which would be asked.
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Namshi
                  • Jun 2017
                  • Philippines

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
                  Join in here to get the best solution which you were not told by any bank, lawyer or a collection agency!! Find real time solutions to put an end to all your never ending worries.
                  Hello Dontyouworry,

I have same case as below. Pls pls i need advice...

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

I left KSA with an exit reentry visa last Sep 2017 for maternity leave. Due to family crises, I decided not to go back to the kingdom. Filed a resignation from my employer, but ufortunately they did not honor my letter and just terminated me for not reporting back on duty.

I have a personal loan from SAMBA bank amounting to 59,000SAR and has no way to pay this loan as I am already here in the Philippines for good. Just yesterday, I received a call from a collecting agency here in the Philippines looking for me regarding the settlement of my defaulted loan with SAMBA bank. Out of nervousness, i told them that the person they are looking for are out of the country and did not tell them that the one they are talking with is me. They also told me that they need to talk to the default borrower or else they will forward a legal action against me. I am so much worried about it especially now that I am still unemployed. I am currently hunting for a job and so worried that this will affect any of my job applications here. As of this time, i dont have any plans yet to go abroad.

I have no means to sette my loan back in KSA. What will they do if i cannot pay my obligation yet? Will they file a case against me? Will I be detained here in the Philippines?

Your help and kind feedback will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                    Top Level Member
                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                    • Jun 2017
                    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Namshi
                    Hello Dontyouworry,

I have same case as below. Pls pls i need advice...

Hello,

Hope this email finds you well.

I left KSA with an exit reentry visa last Sep 2017 for maternity leave. Due to family crises, I decided not to go back to the kingdom. Filed a resignation from my employer, but ufortunately they did not honor my letter and just terminated me for not reporting back on duty.

I have a personal loan from SAMBA bank amounting to 59,000SAR and has no way to pay this loan as I am already here in the Philippines for good. Just yesterday, I received a call from a collecting agency here in the Philippines looking for me regarding the settlement of my defaulted loan with SAMBA bank. Out of nervousness, i told them that the person they are looking for are out of the country and did not tell them that the one they are talking with is me. They also told me that they need to talk to the default borrower or else they will forward a legal action against me. I am so much worried about it especially now that I am still unemployed. I am currently hunting for a job and so worried that this will affect any of my job applications here. As of this time, i dont have any plans yet to go abroad.

I have no means to sette my loan back in KSA. What will they do if i cannot pay my obligation yet? Will they file a case against me? Will I be detained here in the Philippines?

Your help and kind feedback will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Dear Namshi,

Your issue is easily solvable and you do not have to panic for any threats given by collection agencies in your home country or even KSA at all, have sent you a Private Message, have a look into that.
                    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Namshi
                      • Jun 2017
                      • Philippines

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
                      Dear Namshi,

Your issue is easily solvable and you do not have to panic for any threats given by collection agencies in your home country or even KSA at all, have sent you a Private Message, have a look into that.
                      Hello, i haven't yet received your Private Message. Thank you again for your reply.

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                        Top Level Member
                        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                        • Jun 2017
                        • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Namshi
                        Hello, i haven't yet received your Private Message. Thank you again for your reply.
                        Sent again, please check. You had sent a private message with another ID named "anchetada"
                        www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

It isn't always easy to resolve these things short of paying the debt or reaching an agreement.
                          So be careful!!

Been there,

Comment

• Dontyouworry
                            Top Level Member
                            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                            • Jun 2017
                            • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            It isn't always easy to resolve these things short of paying the debt or reaching an agreement.
                            So be careful!!

Been there,
                            It is also not difficult and nothing comes for easy!!

Also been there
                            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Justasking
                              • Jul 2017
                              • India

Hello, my friend was working before in Uae but for some reason her company was sold to another company and she decided to stop working and went home to the Philippines. She had loans and credit cards unpaid. Until now she's receiving emails . She plans to work to other country but not in Uae . Is there any problem once she travel . There are also collection agents calling her aunt but she reject it. Can the bank from Uae file a case against her? Does she will be block in NBI if she ask for NBI clearance? Hope you can shed lights on this. Thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...