Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Other Labor Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-13-2018, 03:36 AM   #1
Babugowda
Babugowda's Flag is: India

Default Process Error by employee

With reference to the above. I am a employee of ICICI Bank since from 2010, (Karnataka, India). Few months ago there was a process lapse from my side, due to that Bank had last 20 lacs.

Will bank recover the lost amount from my salary?
I was not aware about the process and Bank never had given a training regard the same. Kindly advise.
Babugowda is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-13-2018, 05:35 AM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: Process Error by employee

I wish to inform you that in case of error it will be seen weather there is any negligence in process error or not by employee. If employee knew how work was to be performed but again had committed error because of negligence then he may be liable. If bank had never informed its employee about certain process and as a result employee had done error then as there is fault of bank in informing employee therefore employee may not be personally liable. Liability depends upon which party did error as a result of which there has been loss.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2018, 10:43 AM   #3
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babugowda View Post
With reference to the above. I am a employee of ICICI Bank since from 2010, (Karnataka, India). Few months ago there was a process lapse from my side, due to that Bank had last 20 lacs.

Will bank recover the lost amount from my salary?
I was not aware about the process and Bank never had given a training regard the same. Kindly advise.

If they never trained you properly that is certainly an excellent possible defense!
And you should state to them clearly.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
Lexus
Top Level Member

If you can prove that you were not trained by the bank for that particular process and you performed the process without training, you will not be personally liable to the loss occurred due to lack of training.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote