Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > Doing Business in China

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

View Poll Results: Is this article helpful for you?

Very useful 21 70.00%
useful 6 20.00%
just so so 1 3.33%
no use 2 6.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2014, 03:07 AM   #81
juliaanna828

Default Re: How can you find a reliable supplier in China

There are also some reliable suppliers, for example diybrands.
Last year I bought some Nike shoes on it, and our customers like them so much.
So before you begin business with them, you need to judge from their site and service.
I advice you start from a small purchase to make a try.
Wish you good luck!
juliaanna828 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-11-2014, 04:00 AM   #82
tinny

There are some reliable suppliers,for example: shoppingdiy.es
I have been doing business with them since 2010,they have good quality and low price . But it has a flaw, and the shipment is a little expensive.so i recommend that you buy at least 150-200$
tinny is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2014, 05:42 AM   #83
Amber Zhou

I used haofactory.com There are only manufacturers, no traders and scammers.
Amber Zhou is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2014, 03:04 AM   #84
Danier

i know this website online: shoppingdiy.es, somewhere safe to buy cheap Chinese clothes. I have already recieved my goods for Christmas. I really appreciate that the sellers’ service is so good. Vincent, the seller, seems to be a very honest person. only the shipping time is long.Most important thing is the good quality of the goods. I think it's reliable supplier in China.
Danier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-18-2015, 06:03 AM   #85
annexasia

In china Many Supplier are available they provide all facility.
annexasia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2015, 01:33 AM   #86
annexasia

doing Inquiry, know the how to process and and find it.

Old 06-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #87
eagleeyes

I want to add some points:
1. paid member in alibaba, globalsource are at least legitimate, it makes great differences from those individual.
2. watch out those hongkong shell companies, they can get deposit and disappear for ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by responsy View Post
I noticed there were so many posts in the forum about fraud, crook and how to find reliable supplier in China.

I'm from China, working and living in Shenzhen. Here are my advice,

1. Ask people who is dealing with you to email you their business registration certificate, or tax certificate. Any company who is legally registered in China must have these certificates, which are usually issued by the local government. Of course there certificates are in Chinese, if you don't understand Chinese, tell your supplier you have Chinese staff (or friend) who will verify according to these documents, then nobody dare to cheat you any more, I think.

If people can't provide these documents, they're either crooks or SOHO people. SOHO (small office home office) usually work at home, they have very few employee or just 1 person. Not all SOHO are unreliable, however, you take bigger risk of dealing with them than legally regsitered company;

2. Make a friend with Chinese people, who can give a hand when needed. Here is an international business forum in China, fobshanghai.com. In this forum you may find some friends who are in the international trade business field;

3. Use your common sense to judge. When you contact your Chinese supplier, firstly you can visit their company web to know more about them, most of time what you know from the company web is better than what they actually are. Reading their email to you, is the spelling correct? is the article / email signature at official format? Always remember, better company has better-educated staff;

4. Internet is widely used and greatly helps people in different countries doing business with each other. Everybody knows China offer low price. My opinion is, when you find the source in China, you've already got very low price comparing to buy from else where, in this term, select a partner who is reliable is more important than who offer lowest. Do NOT buy from the one with lowest price, but people who offer reasonable price and provide better service.

5. To a certain extent, I think Alibaba.com is a reliable source. Sellers there need to pay $10k or above for registration, and are requested to submit business registration certificate when applying for registration. In case you enounter fraud there, you can also complain with ALIBABA and ask for their help, they're not officials but they may have some good suggestion for you to deal with the fraud case.

If these advice are helpful for you to do business with China, I will feel very happy. Good luck, guys !

Old 09-29-2015, 05:13 AM   #88
Jeff Chen

Smile How can you find a reliable supplier in China

This is Jeff Chen from Accuway Technology International Ltd. and Shenzhen Kier Electronics Factory. As I was browsing on the internet, I got this site, and knew how some of the people have bad experience when buying goods from China.

It is true that China is still the major manufacturing country for most comsumer products and household commodities. China is BIG, population is HIGH, and of course the number of bad people living there is also BIG ! Quite a big number of people in China are looking for chances of making money. Most of them are poor people. Therefore, virtual online business provides them the chance of cheating foreign people. Since the people being cheated are foreigners and in general the money involved is not big, hence they are seldem to be catched by the police.

Yes, it is right that many companies in China want to make BIG money. They are always looking for the chance. And further, some of the factories are making bad quality products for some customers coming from Africa and Middle East. Most bad products are made in Yiwu, Zhiejiang. Hence for big order and good quality, it is not recommended to deal with those factories over there.

Most of good manufacturers are located in the Guangdong Province, especially those located in Dongguan and Shenzhen. If you are a series corporation and want long term business relationship with factories in China, I can give you a hand on that!

I have a company official website : Accuway Technology International Ltd., and an alibaba webiste : szkier.en.alibaba.com, and my email address is jeff_chen@accuwaytech.com

You are welcome to contact me at any time.
cheers
Jeff Chen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 04:57 AM   #89
annexasia

Check all company detail and licence to supply goods. We are also china based company and we are also supplier China region. If you want some help from us feel free to ask.

Old 09-19-2016, 03:23 PM   #90
Hann

Global Sources is a NASDAQ listed firm, and a good reliable site.