Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ATTORNEYS, COURTS, LITIGATION > Small Claims Courts

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2016, 05:48 AM   #41
chen8df

Default Re: Class Action Lawsuit Against Ebay? (for not paying back sellers)

That forced partial refund option is one they have to stop.
It is always against the seller and as a few others note, it is usually when we are REDUCING the costs ourselves such as combining objects in the orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jianhui Lin View Post
More important things would loss seller thousand dollars per year:

1. As soon as item sold, ebay bill and charge sell final fee, but transaction could be cancelled or ignored.
2. Free listing promotions------- but hidden fee such as "International visibility" fees............
3. Seller mistake list items and fee un-refundable.
4. Forced partial refund but without fee refund.
5. Seller mistake closed case by ebay web technically, system automatically refund to buyer and could not back up to fix error and get money back.
6. Remove items from list due to Ebay exist and new policies, seller could not keep any description and pictures, I had Ebay store took me more than 3 years to set up and grew selling amount 2.7 millions and sold last year sold $57,075.62, named "Mingqingdynasty" was closed on May 6, 2014 without any notice. which was my full time job, and support my two kids family.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-26-2016, 04:10 AM   #42
LJJ

You may be better off to file your own action in arbitration or in small claims.

Any class action will only give you a very small return on your loss.

Old 04-23-2017, 05:59 AM   #43
hanna88

Does eBay put up a big fight when you sue them in small claims?
I don't want to make a big deal out of my issue but I just can't them to resolve anything with me at this point.