Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > Doing Business in China

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: EMS shipping? UGGs? Scam possibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My boyfriend bought me some "Ugg" Boots from Women's UGGs,Womens UGG Boots Online Retail,Free Shipping! and they took a long time to get here (purchased via the website using PayPal on 1/19/09 and finally here on 1/31/09 when I had to pick them up from the post office. When I picked up the package there was no packing slip inside (nor invoice or other identifying marks) just the box with the boots inside. The boots - sold as "Uggs" turn out to be some knock off of Uggs which do not fit because there is too little "sheepskin?" material on the foot top area and so it compresses the "chamber" where the foot is positioned in the boot leaving insufficient room for foot comfort.

My boyfriend's Mom has brand new real Uggs and wears the same shoe size as I do and I tried hers on before ordering mine - and they fit perfectly in size 8. The company does not provide any contact information and have not responded to my submitted complaint - although it turns out that they do have a very restrictive policy for returns demanding that the item be on it's way back to them within SEVEN days from RECEIPT!!!

Any ideas as to how to address this situation?
I just bought from this site too. I filed a complaint with my credit card company too. I did e-mail them and this is the reply
sorry, we do not accept return or make a refund because your personal unsatisfy with our products, most of our customers prefer to purchase on our website again due to our products top quality sheepskin material ,please make a understanding, thank you very much. have a nice day in 2009!

Kindly regards
Ruben Rerera

My husband tried to return the product however; the post office told him the address had to be in English. He went to the Chinese restuarant and the restuarant told him that the letters did not make any sense. Their website says you can return the boots - minus the shipping. I will let you know how I make out with the credit card company.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #22
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

i have a question, my package reached UK and it says on the status that its DELIVERY, how long will it take for the updates to be posted?will it tells you DELIVERED or so?? im so worried if i will receive my package or not,its my first time with it.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:16 AM   #23
Unregistered

Default Re: EMS shipping? Scam possibility?

EMS is a wonderful service. I've purchased many items overseas/Asia and always use EMS. If anything it's an individual seller that
is scamming you, not the service. USPS tracking is highly unreliable and almost criminally limited so don't base your concerns on what information they can't give you.
If there's a problem or concern always try to contact the seller.

Old 02-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
Unregistered

so that means that the online tracking in EMS is not true???well what do you mean by that?he sent the package feb3,they shipped it feb5 and until now i dont have it.. im asking how long will it take to receive it.. im here in grand cayman.. thanks

Old 02-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #25
Unregistered

I think there are two EMS sites, try EMS shipping in google

Old 02-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #26
Unregistered

i checked the tracking link of EMS which is in UK, i saw that someoned signed the parcel already, status is DELIVERED, that does mean somebody got my package?what does it mean?I need to know because im waiting for more than a week already..

Old 02-19-2009, 11:40 AM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
i checked the tracking link of EMS which is in UK, i saw that someoned signed the parcel already, status is DELIVERED, that does mean somebody got my package?what does it mean?I need to know because im waiting for more than a week already..
same thing happend with my package it said it was delivered
and signed by someone that is NOT me in a totally different state
im getting worried.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #28
Unregistered

is this company is legitimate?

Name: Forward Trade Co.,Ltd
Address: 2 Floor, Fugui Building, Baosheng Road,Chengxiang Area, PUTIAN, FUJIAN, China
TEL: 86-1589-2075-997 FAX: 86-1589-2075-997

im dealing with kelly and there website is www.vertshopping.com

she gave me their corporate number which is 3503022001098
she even took photo's of the business permit but i cannot read them because its in chinese writings.. i hope you could help me verify it before i make business with them.. thanks!

Old 03-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Same thing happen to me 2

POST IF YOU GOT YOUR ITEM PLESAE!!

Old 03-12-2009, 11:41 AM   #30
martdon

If anyone can help me I also have a problem with EMS. I have a tracking # but it was delivered to someone else. I have tried everything I know to get in touch with EMS with no success, including phone calls to China. Can anyone help?
Don Martin
martdon is offline   Reply With Quote