USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

How is money earned by foreign companies in China legally transferred?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louispaul
    • Dec 2016
    • Germany

How is money earned by foreign companies in China legally transferred?

Hellohello,
    I want to outsource Chinese translation services to us Americans in America. I registered a company in America. Do I still have to register a Chinese company to earn money in china? I want to cooperate with translation companies in China, can they just send money to my US company bank account?

Cheers

Paul
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: How is money earned by foreign companies in China legally transferred?

I wish to inform you that if your company is registered in US and performing work from USA then you may operate through your US bank account. In this your Chinese client may transfer funds to your bank accounts in USA for services availed by them. However while making payment your Chinese client may have to deduct or withhold tax for payment being maid for services from Non resident Chinese. Hence you can receive payment in USA but you may be subject to certain taxes in China.

AFF

Comment

• LJJ

Re: How is money earned by foreign companies in China legally transferred?

They can send you money in the US if they have an invoice and you indeed provided some service for them such as locating and procuring business.
      Or if you are the one giving them the translation assignment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...