• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FF33
    • Aug 2017
    • United States

Injured While Taking Hydrochlorothiazide

Hydrochlorothiazide

I was Injured While Taking Hydrochlorothiazide. I Was Rushed To The Er Twice For Uncontrollable From My Mouth and Nose While Taking This Generic Drug.
    So where can i go or what can I do to pursue a Hydrochlorothiazide Case?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Injured While Taking Hydrochlorothiazide

I wish to inform you that you may file a case for medical negligence or malpractice. You may claim compensation for incorrect medical treatment provided to you. You may present evidence of physician having knowledge about treatment in your case to show where your doctor was negligent.

AFF

Comment

• Lexus
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Sep 2010
      • United States

You can file a medical negligence case against the doctor who prescribes the medicine. You can claim for damages for the pain and costs incurred.

Comment

• goddessoflubboc
        Top Level Member
        ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
        • Nov 2011

First did you review the drugs known side effects? Are you allergic to sulfa?

This is a diuretic, there are others your dr can switch you to. Talk to your dr.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...