Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Lawyers and Law Firms Listings (Free!) > United States and Canada

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-27-2017, 06:57 AM   #1
quincy123
quincy123's Flag is: Canada

Default sexual assault lawyers in Toronto

Hey, I am just 17. Toronto is not an unfamiliar place for me. Public transit in Toronto is easy, safe, and quick way to get around. In many cases it will save you a lot of money compared to renting a car and paying for expensive downtown parking. But unfortunately last day I had a bad experience. A guy tried to misbehave with me. I felt disgusted with his behavior. At the moment I couldn't react. But I really want to claim a case of sexual assault against him. In search of sexual assault lawyers in Toronto I got to know about torontodefencelawyers.com. Can I approach them? Are they good at their service?
quincy123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-29-2017, 05:53 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: sexual assault lawyers in Toronto

I wish to inform you that sexual assualt you may inform law enforcement agencies about violation of law and they may take action. In criminal cases law enforcement authorities take action against accused on behalf of government. Further as you are 17 years old thus your guardian may contact an attorney in Toronto. Reputation of any lawyer or its details may be verified from Ontario Bar Association.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 08:38 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

In this regard first you are required file a complaint with law enforcement and they will handle the case.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 10:27 AM   #4
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

How pathetic you must troll for business to keep the doors open. Why don't you just get a police scanner and go to the homes of victims and beg them to sign a contract.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote