Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-2017, 10:27 PM   #4711
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

It looks as though there has been no progress at all since the July 11th update.

This is not good news for all investors who have donated funds to support the first payee.
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 09-11-2017, 08:29 PM   #4712
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

There has never been any movement forward. All these tax liens are just done for the appearance that something is happening. They are all meaningless, and only meant to fool the membership that still believe a payout is coming.

Saw the Dr about my thumb and can now type again. Will be making the posts about The Hague shortly. A lot of other things that I have to catch up while I was limited from typing due to my thumb issue.

Interesting isn't it that "unregistered" (David) has not come back to dispute any of the "facts" showing all of budi's lies, misstatements of facts, and claiming that there will be payouts soon. Maybe David is just waiting to see the report on The Hague before commenting.
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No