Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2018, 02:07 PM   #101
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Anytime. In future for any queries email us to contact@uaedebtsolutions.com
Hi, i have remaining bank loan from ADCB 82K and Credit card. i left Dubai to my home Pakistan in Oct 2017 because of reduce salary and my salary was not enough to pay credit card but only loan instalment. Now They keep sending emails and threatening with travel ban and Interpol. Please advise

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-27-2018, 04:57 PM   #102
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I‘ve been threatened with Interpol too and I read the replies here which have relieved me. But I was checking in google and found many news about Interpol arresting people in Europe over debts in UAE! Like this article
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/uk/stirling-och-partners/pressreleases/dubais-mashreq-bank-raises-interpol-red-notice-for-bounced-cheque-leading-to-arrest-of-expat-customer-now-facing-extradition-proceedings-in-europe-2424271
And many other news about British citizens have been arrested in Europe and detained by Interpol!
I’m scared again and don’t know who to believe!!
Did you get to talk to the British Citizens who were arrested? Or your friends, relatives or anyone did get a chance to witness the arrest or for the news to be true? Interpol has a better job to do, everything is just hoax and Interpol is not serving any bank to get individuals defaulted on personal liabilities. Relax, do some research before you just post something such and do not scare others as well who visit here in hopes of getting peace and find solutions. All such fake news would make them more stressed which is not worth. Only local debt collection agencies will approach any defaulter in the home country for any foreign debt, legally “unsecured personal foreign debt” cannot be claimed in any other country. the subject unsecured debt includes, credit cards, salary transfer loan and non salary transfer loan, auto loan and mortgage loans are secured hence they would be claimed by the bank after selling the secured asset left in the country and again not in any other country than from where it was availed. Banks and collection agencies will of course spread as many hoaxes as possible to bring fear in a defaulter, avoid most of it as it is not worth considering.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #103
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hi, i have remaining bank loan from ADCB 82K and Credit card. i left Dubai to my home Pakistan in Oct 2017 because of reduce salary and my salary was not enough to pay credit card but only loan instalment. Now They keep sending emails and threatening with travel ban and Interpol. Please advise
Same as above goes to you as well.

Old 02-27-2018, 09:43 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
Same as above goes to you as well.
Thanks for reply Dontyouworry, i will definitely pay back once i get stable and having handsome source of income. I have just last question please advise is here will be any issue if i travel to russian states without layover to GCC. Thanks again

Old 02-28-2018, 04:03 AM   #105
guestmary
guestmary's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Hi Dontyouworry I sent you private messages.. I hope you get it and awaiting for your reply. Thanks
guestmary is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #106
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Thanks for reply Dontyouworry, i will definitely pay back once i get stable and having handsome source of income. I have just last question please advise is here will be any issue if i travel to russian states without layover to GCC. Thanks again
Not at all, just plan your travel and fly.

Old 02-28-2018, 02:59 PM   #107
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestmary View Post
Hi Dontyouworry I sent you private messages.. I hope you get it and awaiting for your reply. Thanks
Received and replied.

Old 03-07-2018, 05:36 PM   #108
Unregistered

Quote:
Thank you so much for this information
Hi sir I have question means if I deal through your service with the dunia finance and if we pay fine so what will be the next step is my case or debit is finish no need to pay more means they will still call me for balance amount or Harras me or dunia finance matter will be finish after fine

Old 03-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #109
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Hi sir I have question means if I deal through your service with the dunia finance and if we pay fine so what will be the next step is my case or debit is finish no need to pay more means they will still call me for balance amount or Harras me or dunia finance matter will be finish after fine
You are just closing your case in a legal way by paying the fine, banks are not benefited with anything. They would definitely call and harass you for sure but legally they cannot file any case against you unless you provide them a cheque again.

Old 03-11-2018, 03:14 AM   #110
Unregistered

Default Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Dear Sir,

I have a multipule cc fro FBG, Mashriq & RAK..outstanding is 80000+including interest ..i have unpaid minimum amount for 3 months, and i am getting a call from banks & threatening msg & mails that will take a legal action, kindly help me to over come this problem.. i have plan for vacation and i am worried to travel.. kindly help me.

Mail id christopher.skumar@gmail.com