USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dontyouworry
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Jun 2017
    • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Unregistered
    @dontworry
    thank you for the info
    Anytime.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Dontyouworry
      Anytime.
      i just yesterday paid penalty/fine of finance company done on me in dubai police station . without any payment done receipt or any paper . they told me i can go . is this all or something more ihave to face for removing name from immigration / ban .

Comment

• lebron1234
        • Mar 2018
        • Philippines

Re: Debt collection threats in UAE or home country of a defaulter!!

i just yesterday paid penalty/fine of finance company done on me in dubai police station . without any payment done receipt or any paper . they told me i can go . is this all or something more ihave to face for removing name from immigration / ban .
        you mean you pay your court fine... i just want to know how many months before they will file you a case. please find advice

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by lebron1234
          you mean you pay your court fine... i just want to know how many months before they will file you a case. please find advice
          Actually they say always they do . And negotiating with me Nd kept me in dark that case already filed before 1 or 2 months . I just made a check up and found case filed and went to handover myself ..thus became a fine penalty . But now don't know name is still there or not .

Comment

• well wisher
            • Jun 2018
            • India

I have debts in uae around 50k aed. I was deported in a misdemeanours case to my home country in 2017 and now i moved to qatar so can uae catch me in qatar now?the agencies are calling day night and abusing and are threatening my family that they will kill me. please advise asap what should i do m? bank is not negotiating for instalment options as well. need urgent advice.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by well wisher
              I have debts in uae around 50k aed. I was deported in a misdemeanours case to my home country in 2017 and now i moved to qatar so can uae catch me in qatar now?the agencies are calling day night and abusing and are threatening my family that they will kill me. please advise asap what should i do m? bank is not negotiating for instalment options as well. need urgent advice.
              Give them back nicely..they gave no rights legally ..better go Dubai for a week and close the case .u may get Max fine of 5k

And leave with peace

Comment

• Mrs.PostPartum
                • Jun 2018
                • Philippines

I left a 50,000dhs personal loan & almost 500dhs credit card balance from ADCB in Dubai. I left Dubai in Aug. 2017 due to my critical pregnancy and have not came back since then. I have also not settled the loan & card. Now, a collections agency here in the Phils. has contacted me & proposed 65,000dhs [from 73,500dhs] to be paid in 12 equal monthly payments of 5,500dhs. I am left with no option but to agree with their settlement proposal so they will stop calling my mom and for them not to pay me a visit here at home. I am unemployed since Aug. 2017, has just given birth via caesarian delivery, I have really no means of settling the loan. what can they possibly do if I am not able to settle the 5,500dhs monthly instalment? Should they file a case against me here in the Phils., is there a way that no one from my family will know that I am into this situation? How long will the case may run? Can the lawyer help me come out with a payment plan base on what I can only pay? What can I do to keep them from visiting our house? And lastly, how much would it cost me if I need lawyer services to handle this case?

Comment

• well wisher
                  • Jun 2018
                  • India

Give them back nicely..they gave no rights legally ..better go Dubai for a week and close the case .u may get Max fine of 5k

And leave with peace

But i already deported from uae and bank is not negotiating just threating my family in india. I m in qatar in search of job. Is there risk in qatar they can catch me in immigration ?

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by well wisher
                    But i already deported from uae and bank is not negotiating just threating my family in india. I m in qatar in search of job. Is there risk in qatar they can catch me in immigration ?
                    no, they can do nothing in qatar for your debt in uae

Comment

• mohdsarwar
                      • Jun 2018
                      • United Arab Emirates

Sir because of some financial problems i dint able 2 make my credit card payments. So some banks bounced security cheques. As i was planning to go for leave on this eid, today i went to immigration and checked if i hav any case on me. So they said there is 1 case frm dubai first of 119000 dh. So can u suggest me wat sud i do now..as u said 3 ways to close the case by paying fine. I want to pay fine and close it as early as possible.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by mohdsarwar
                        Sir because of some financial problems i dint able 2 make my credit card payments. So some banks bounced security cheques. As i was planning to go for leave on this eid, today i went to immigration and checked if i hav any case on me. So they said there is 1 case frm dubai first of 119000 dh. So can u suggest me wat sud i do now..as u said 3 ways to close the case by paying fine. I want to pay fine and close it as early as possible.
                        Hi Can you also Help me whats the procedure in going to Immigration to check for a case . I a.m also a defaulter OF credit card

Comment

• mohdsarwar
                          • Jun 2018
                          • United Arab Emirates

Hi Can you also Help me whats the procedure in going to Immigration to check for a case . I a.m also a defaulter OF credit card
                          Dear directly if u go i dont thibk dey will tell u..i asked my friend he went with me n chekd for me..but u go and try may be they will tell u but im not sure..

Comment

• rdobbs2012
                            • Jun 2018
                            • United States

I have an auto loan that doesn't have any security check and in default. However I had informed DIB that my monthly income was reduced by my employer and they agreed to restructure but then now after submitting the documents have done nothing and submitted to a collection company. What are my options?

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by mohdsarwar
                              Dear directly if u go i dont thibk dey will tell u..i asked my friend he went with me n chekd for me..but u go and try may be they will tell u but im not sure..
                              Really? A friend can check for me if I have a case

Comment

• Unregistered

I’m a loan and a credit card defaulter, I left UAE long back and I was receiving threats from the banks and collecting agencies but they stop sending any email since the end of the last year!
                                They were threatening with Interpol case against me but I didn’t take it so serious till I came through news on the internet posted by an Organisation called “Detained in Dubai”, they talked about British citizens who have been detained while they were traveling. One of the detained is a British woman who has been detained in Italy by Interpol for a car loan in Dubai! I’m living in France and has already booked a holiday with my husband in Italy next month but after reading this news I’m so afraid to travel there and to be arrested especially that my loan and credit card are pretty with big amounts like some hundred thousands.
                                Can anyone tell me what to do?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...