Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

 
Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > Forum Information > Announcements

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices


Reply

 

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #121
SupportAttyGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 363
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

I'm relatively new here too. I keep my interest to the Family Law forum as that's what I do. It's already been fun. I've pointed out several times where some bad information has been given and so now I've been accused of not being an attorney. Interesting place you have here.
SupportAttyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #122
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Country:  
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,480
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

If its any consolation to your failure to document your information or sourcing, myself and another member both think you will be a positive contributor in general. Welcome.
__________________
Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-05-2014, 03:01 PM   #123
LJ Team
Moderator
 
LJ Team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 216
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportAttyGuy View Post
I'm relatively new here too. I keep my interest to the Family Law forum as that's what I do. It's already been fun. I've pointed out several times where some bad information has been given and so now I've been accused of not being an attorney. Interesting place you have here.
Hi SupportAttyGuy

There are all sorts of opinions and comments on this forum.
Everybody has to weigh the differing views and thoughts and opinions. But all input is important whether from attorneys or those with personal experience etc. and we appreciate each and every comment. Thanks for all you have done thus far!!
LJ Team is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-06-2014, 01:25 PM   #124
SupportAttyGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 363
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wld_team View Post
Hi SupportAttyGuy

There are all sorts of opinions and comments on this forum.
Everybody has to weigh the differing views and thoughts and opinions. But all input is important whether from attorneys or those with personal experience etc. and we appreciate each and every comment. Thanks for all you have done thus far!!
I appreciate that, but the personal attacks have already grown fairly tiresome.
SupportAttyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-07-2014, 09:42 PM   #125
SupportAttyGuy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 363
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

I'll reiterate- not only have the personal attacks gotten tiresome, but they need to stop. The information I have given out here is sound. The operators of the board can verify anything I've said here. But I'm making a formal request for the attacks to stop now.
SupportAttyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-08-2014, 05:50 AM   #126
LJ Admin
Moderator
 
LJ Admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,898
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportAttyGuy View Post
I'll reiterate- not only have the personal attacks gotten tiresome, but they need to stop. The information I have given out here is sound. The operators of the board can verify anything I've said here. But I'm making a formal request for the attacks to stop now.

Dear All:

We all enjoy friendly banter from time to time but please do not change that into personal insults or outright rudeness.

We each have different perspectives and views on issues and that is what makes it helpful to everyone.
LJ Admin is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-15-2014, 05:21 AM   #127
kindergarter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 1
Default Introduction

Hello!

I am Kinder Garten. I am from USA.
kindergarter is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-05-2014, 03:15 AM   #128
rozy shina
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Oneonta, AL
Posts: 1
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Hello everyone Rozy Shina Here, I am new in this forum So please help me how to Recover the Bankruptcy. I will be very thank full to all.
rozy shina is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-10-2014, 02:56 AM   #129
rozlynana
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Hello friends. I am a new member here.
rozlynana is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-10-2014, 05:01 AM   #130
LJ Admin
Moderator
 
LJ Admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,898
Default Re: New World Law Direct Forum Member

Welcome ALL to our community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindergarter View Post
Hello!

I am Kinder Garten. I am from USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozy shina View Post
Hello everyone Rozy Shina Here, I am new in this forum So please help me how to Recover the Bankruptcy. I will be very thank full to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozlynana View Post
Hello friends. I am a new member here.
LJ Admin is offline   Reply With Quote


Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Reply

Bookmarks

This thread has 139 replies and has been viewed 31807 times


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hiring a board member's company vs hiring the board member. Commander Other Nonprofit Law Issues 1 08-16-2016 09:48 AM
Same forum Different Judge mazBut Miscellaneous Topics 4 03-16-2013 12:23 PM
Can a forum poster demand the removal of his posts from the forum? Mr. Questionman Internet Law 0 06-04-2011 09:11 PM
Can somebody help please not sure if in right forum mariex4 Injury and Worker's Compensation 1 06-23-2009 01:32 PM
Religious Discrimination? I am an active member of a web forum. Unregistered Internet Law 1 04-25-2007 05:18 PM




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Use of the Forums is subject to our Disclaimer. Copyright 2009-2018 by LegalJunkies.com