Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > INTERNATIONAL LAW > Doing Business in China

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 03:33 AM   #1
malina

China Scammers: www.selling-watches.com

After doing many hours of research about buying online from China, I came to the realization that I have been scammed. Has anyone ever bought anything from:
www.selling-watches.com?
If yes, please let me know your experience.
bank swift code BKCHCNBJ73C Putian
malina is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 03-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: China Scammers: www.selling-watches.com

I wish to inform you that you may file a complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center). IC3 is a federal body created by FBI, the National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance to investigate online scams. In this regard you can file a complaint and can inform as to the facts of your case. IC3 will then investigate the matter and will take necessary action. You may file an online complaint. You may also give a notice to the website that they must refund your money and if they refuses to refund money then you may file complaint.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No