Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2018, 03:54 AM   #1
Bishal32
Bishal32's Flag is: Nepal

Default bank loan problem

Good mornnig sir

my name is bishal . Its been 40 days i have lost my job and havnt got any . my company given me a chance to look for job so they will only cancel my visa after a tell them.i have been paying my installment from last 2 years. I have less then50000dr loan cr limit 3000 which i used already but im paying all the installmet (2340 instalment amount) and for cr card minimum amout (140). now i want cancel my visa i go home in this case how much will be the fine and how many day i have to be in prison . i want to surrender to bank and if i have to hire a lowyer what is the standerd cost .please tell me know thank . forther i research that after fine and jail they will file civil case aswell . what whold be punishement .can i cancel my visa and go back to my place. i research that after my company cancel my vsa they will inform the bank as well.im really in stress
Bishal32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-13-2018, 08:56 AM   #2
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: bank loan problem

In this regard it is good to reach a settlement with the bank to restructure your loan and request them to grant time to repay the loan. In the meantime you can find a job and can settle the debt.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishal32 View Post
Good mornnig sir

my name is bishal . Its been 40 days i have lost my job and havnt got any . my company given me a chance to look for job so they will only cancel my visa after a tell them.i have been paying my installment from last 2 years. I have less then50000dr loan cr limit 3000 which i used already but im paying all the installmet (2340 instalment amount) and for cr card minimum amout (140). now i want cancel my visa i go home in this case how much will be the fine and how many day i have to be in prison . i want to surrender to bank and if i have to hire a lowyer what is the standerd cost .please tell me know thank . forther i research that after fine and jail they will file civil case aswell . what whold be punishement .can i cancel my visa and go back to my place. i research that after my company cancel my vsa they will inform the bank as well.im really in stress
It totally depends Bishal for how many months you have defaulted, if you are planning to just exit the country without any default for now then you can of course do it as you will not find any hindrances. Only if you have defaulted for more than 3 months subject to different banks, the bank will then bounce the cheque and file a case, after which the case also can be closed with a simple procedure by the individual itself and if needed he/she can also hire a lawyer to do it for him/her. In your position if you have defaulted for more than 3 months then even if your company notifes the bank about your resignation/termination, you still can exit thr country without any issues at all.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 11:23 PM   #4
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
It totally depends Bishal for how many months you have defaulted, if you are planning to just exit the country without any default for now then you can of course do it as you will not find any hindrances. Only if you have defaulted for more than 3 months subject to different banks, the bank will then bounce the cheque and file a case, after which the case also can be closed with a simple procedure by the individual itself and if needed he/she can also hire a lawyer to do it for him/her. In your position if you have defaulted for more than 3 months then even if your company notifes the bank about your resignation/termination, you still can exit thr country without any issues at all.
i dnt have any default money .so many people told me I’d get fine and get in prison all Loan be clear but that’s punishment is only for cheque bounce right. After they will file civil case for the Loan and if I dnt pay again I have go to jail in this case how long I have to be in prison .becouse I rather prefer punishment than harassment and band

Old 07-14-2018, 06:29 AM   #5
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dnt have any default money .so many people told me I’d get fine and get in prison all Loan be clear but that’s punishment is only for cheque bounce right. After they will file civil case for the Loan and if I dnt pay again I have go to jail in this case how long I have to be in prison .becouse I rather prefer punishment than harassment and band
If you have not defaulted you can cancel your visa and exit the country without any trouble. What exactly are you trying to ask? Are you planning to stay back or you just wish to exit UAE?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 07-14-2018, 08:31 AM   #6
Bishal32
Bishal32's Flag is: Nepal

Default Re: bank loan problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
If you have not defaulted you can cancel your visa and exit the country without any trouble. What exactly are you trying to ask? Are you planning to stay back or you just wish to exit UAE?
For the leaving part im clear.

Q :- Is it possible that my bank can file a police case after they know that my visa is cancel or i get arrested in the airport .even if i dnt have any default.

Q:- As i lost my job i went to the bank to ask for help insead of helping they block my cr card which already in max. is it an issue that can couse me troble .
please tell me know much thanks Dontyouwarry
Bishal32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 12:05 AM   #7
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishal32 View Post
For the leaving part im clear.

Q :- Is it possible that my bank can file a police case after they know that my visa is cancel or i get arrested in the airport .even if i dnt have any default.

Q:- As i lost my job i went to the bank to ask for help insead of helping they block my cr card which already in max. is it an issue that can couse me troble .
please tell me know much thanks Dontyouwarry
Only if you have defaulted the bank can file a case on you and not just for cancelling your visa.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No