Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 12:03 PM   #11
Unregistered

Default Re: Northern Leasing and/or Signtronix Lawsuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltislaw View Post
If anyone has dealings with Northern Leasing or Signtronix based out of New York, Texas, or New Jersey I would like to hear from you.

Also, if you worked with Signtronix in any state I would also like to speak with you.

Derek Soltis, Esq
Attorney at Law
Licensed in New York
Law Office of Veer P. Patel, Esq.
Mr. Soltis,

I am in Texas and have had dealing with both Northern Leasing and Signtronix.

I will try to contact you.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-19-2016, 03:22 PM   #12
Unregistered

I own several vape shops in Louisiana. Originally, as described by others, we had a very pushy salesman, that hung around our stores as if he had nothing better to do!!! Finally after much talk on his part and very little listening, we got our two signs up and running. One sign we bought and control the programming....no lease. He probably pocketed that cash!!! The other is ACH draft directly to Northern Leasing and we have not had it operational for a year. The rep, who had no where to go has now vanished!!! If anyone would like to join together and file a lawsuit, we're in!! Contact, lbrthles@gmail.com

Old 11-04-2017, 06:22 PM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Follow my instructions because I worked at this company for a year during the recession. The company is complicit in the scam that these 'salesmen' conduct. However, and this must be understood, if you stop paying this lease, it will NOT affect your credit and it will NOT go to legal. No consumer wants to be affected in either of these ways and Northern knows this which is why they seek their collection dogs on you. They will call incessantly for several months and make threats. Nothing, I mean nothing, will happen adversely to you legally or to your credit score. My stern advice is to stop paying - you may need to close your bank account if they are auto debiting - and move on. That is how you win.
We bought a sign from Signtronix on September 11, 2017. The salesman said it would display high quality photo-like pictures. It does not. We are going to return the sign. After 30 days of trying to get through to tech support and also our salesman, (who did respond at first, but now has ignored my emails (also gave a fake phone #)), we are at our wits-end. We still have the box in which it came. We are paying the freight to ship it back, along with insurance. Also, they didn't send the sign we ordered. They called and said they didn't have the part and wanted to send us an upgrade for free. The sign is not an upgrade, it's just larger. Also, from email traffic on facebook with the salesman, he stated that this was a sign that was custom made for someone else and they weren't able to sell it because it was too big. So, it was not a custom made sign and we never ordered a custom made sign anyway. He was supposed to send us a standard sign that didn't need to be customized because it's LED. You are supposed to be able to load photos and video. You can load them, but they don't display properly. Also, it has a wireless connection that never connects, unless you remove it from your front window and bring it to the back office where the internet routers is. It's a joke. And lastly, we never got a copy of the lease agreement, until about a month later. It says it's non cancelable. We are demanding that Signtronix refund any monies paid by this leasing company, of which I'm sure they are a part, to the leasing company and consider it paid in full. Any thoughts on all this?

Old 11-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #14
Wenton2
Top Level Member
Wenton2's Flag is: United States

http://www.legaljunkies.com/showthread.php?t=3182

See the almost 500 comments above.

Also consider filing in small claims court and/or filing a complaint with the state attorney general's office if need be. The State AGs can be very helpful in many such situations.
Wenton2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 11:56 AM   #15
Unregistered

I cannot believe that this Northern Leasing -or whatever name they use- is still in business!

Old 12-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #16
Highwayman
Top Level Member

Quote:
I cannot believe that this Northern Leasing -or whatever name they use- is still in business!
Thanks for your valuable contribution to this 5 year old thread.
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 01:42 PM   #17
Nabila
Nabila's Flag is: Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
Thanks for your valuable contribution to this 5 year old thread.
did u come/create the forums to condemning people 👎🏼 God bless u and hope admin will be block u.
Nabila is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #18
Elaina
Elaina's Flag is: United States

I'm in Russell, PA I need legal help against mbf
Elaina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2018, 01:49 AM   #19
Unregistered

Quote:
Follow my instructions because I worked at this company for a year during the recession. The company is complicit in the scam that these 'salesmen' conduct. However, and this must be understood, if you stop paying this lease, it will NOT affect your credit and it will NOT go to legal. No consumer wants to be affected in either of these ways and Northern knows this which is why they seek their collection dogs on you. They will call incessantly for several months and make threats. Nothing, I mean nothing, will happen adversely to you legally or to your credit score. My stern advice is to stop paying - you may need to close your bank account if they are auto debiting - and move on. That is how you win.
Apparently things have changed because they did hurt my credit ! I stopped paying them & now they are filing a judgement on me!

Old 01-29-2018, 04:30 PM   #20
Unregistered

Fire a complaint with the NY Attorney Generals office--asap!