Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #21
Unregistered

Default Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

Can I sue them in small claims court?

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #22
Unregistered

Angry Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

I would like to be a part of a class action lawsuit. They froze my account for something I don't even understand and are not replying back to me (buy/sell neopoints? they only allow you to buy/sell items through 3 methods; trade post, auctions, and shops). I wasted money (over 500 bucks) on their NC Items and I wasted more money on their monthly Premium Service. They have yet to show me why they REALLY froze and banned my account!! And where is evidence? What practices are they employing to come up with any 'so-called evidence', which they will probably tell me they have. I would like to see what they 'have'. They are a joke and RIPOFF!!!!!

The BBB rating for Neopets is a big fat F!

Old 11-02-2010, 03:51 PM   #23
Unregistered

Default Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

Big fat FF

Old 11-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #24
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN ON THIS.

I have been a loyal player for over 8 years, and I was frozen for SCAMMING when I don't even make neopoints anymore all I do is CHAT ON THE BOARDS WITH MY FRIENDS. Ive been waiting forever to hear their ridiculous response, I'm so fed up I could scream.

All my money and time and efforts have been put into my account. Please email me at sundevil112@yahoo.com for more info on this :K

Old 12-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #25
tinak1968

pls add my to this list as they have froze me and refuse to answer emails, and no customer support whatsoever, had spent nearly 200-250 in real money on this site.

tinak861968@yahoo.com
tinak1968 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #26
Unregistered

Angry Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

Count me in, I have had three accounts blocked since 2002 for no reason at all. I have tried to make contact with Neopets on and off for years, and have recieved little to no useful contact. I have been blamed for any number of things which 'deserve freezing', none of which I am guilty of! I am very happy to get involved in this, because as an adult hobby player I don't like being bullied by money hungry major corporations. This is supposed to be a kids site, but can the adults who run it start acting like adults!
billycorgans_girl@hotmail.com.

Old 01-06-2011, 03:24 AM   #27
LisaC

Please add me to your list for class-action against Neopets. I am an adult user who has been playing for 10 years on their premium option. My account was frozen and my pets were traded off. Neopets cannot put proper security on their sites. I have paid thousands of dollars over the ten years all which has gone to waste because Neopets staff are incompetent. My email address is http://bit.ly/hueoiY (this is an image email to prevent spam). Thanks

Old 01-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #28
Unregistered

They robbed me too-- of 1100 bucks worth of items!!!

Old 01-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
Unregistered

Can I also sue them in small claims??

Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #30
Unregistered

Can I also sign up for this? My five year old account just got frozen for 'buying neopoints/items/pets' when in reality I'm just a good reseller/restocker. My poor friend who JUST got the ball rolling on neopoints also got frozen along with me because apparently our interaction must have been suspicious.