Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > ACCIDENTS, PERSONAL INJURY, INSURANCE > Class Actions and Defective Products

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 12:15 AM   #61
Unregistered

Default Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

I want to file a lawsuit against them too for freezing my 10 year premium account (with NC purchases) without providing a reason.

Can anyone provide me with contact details to do this?

Please email: laurabronson at gmail .com (without spaces, I don't want to be spammed).

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-12-2013, 12:22 AM   #62
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

I too have been unfairly target, suspended, warned, silenced, etc. I submitted a ticket and was told that I in fact broke numerous rules and was not being unfairly targeted though I actually was. I had to delete several accounts with cash cards on them and cancel premium due to the harassment I was given by them. They made my game play so miserable that I self froze because I could not communicate without having every message or post on the boards receive a warning, suspension etc. I was no warned on a new account that I have with cash cards on it for mentioning the complaints against their sites which is not stated in their rules. Neopets has violated business ethic rules etc and ripped people off. There are now help topics about a new glitch for permanent silencing people's mains etc which I think is a scam to steal people's hard earned money.

I wish this was in the news like CNN or HLN Keeping them honest show etc Anderson Cooper 360. If there is a class action law suit please notify me via this email address:

dolphynflame@hotmail.com

I hope neopets changes ownership again as this is not right by a long shot. Is anyone starting an online petition against the site, please let me know via email as well.

Old 06-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #63
Disagreeable
Top Level Member
Disagreeable's Flag is: United States

Default Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

It seems none of the many unsatisfied users have bothered to read the TOS they agreed to. A simple perusal limits collection to the amount you actually spent there, must be filed in NY and must be done so within 1 year.
Disagreeable is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #64
Unregistered

Angry Re: Neopets class action lawsuit -- canceled account, terms of service dispute

Good luck with your pursuits. I had my 9 year old account frozen because it was hacked(probably by Neopets themselves) and all my NP(over 30 Million) stolen, and all the items I worked hard to earn all gone. And yes, filing "Tickets" with the Neopets people was a waste of time. I filed a Claim through the BBB outside of Nevada(I live in Florida and that was the office it was assigned to). They sent letters that were never replied to, and after 2 months closed the case as "No Answer", and a negative reply was put on the BBB Website. BIG DEAL! Another waste of time. Neopets is owned by Nickolodeon, and I guess the right palms were greased to make my compalint(and probably any complaints that you fine people also submitted) to disappear. Ah, Corporate America at it's finest!!

Old 02-25-2014, 12:42 AM   #65
Timesake

Hello everyone. I'm a 9 month Premium user, and I got unfairly suspended for 72 hours for making a guild called "Beautiful Neopets" - because it could be interpreted as "Beautiful Neopetters," which is "excluding people." There was NOTHING said that indicated it had anything to do with that.

Either way, this is completely unfair. I not only had Premium, but I purchased multiple NC items, such as fortune cookies that I opened, and now I can't use them (their time will have worn out) due to this unfair suspension. Because this issue relates to actual money, I would like to be refunded for everything I have purchased on their site, as well as the suspension revoked from my account.

Please contact me @ twilex@live.com to let me know any information, or who specifically to contact. Thank you!
Timesake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2014, 12:47 AM   #66
Timesake

(I'm not sure if my last message went through)

I got COMPLETELY unfairly suspended for 72 hours. I'm a Premium member and now my NC items are going to ware off. Because this relates to actual money, I'm looking to sue and get refunded for my purchases.

Please contact me with info, twilex@live.com
Timesake is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 10:05 AM   #67
Unregistered

i have been a member for over 16 years never gotten in trouble on the site and i really miss playing with my pets and have missed quite a bit in the last 7 months . i sent in more than 1 ticket and they refuse to give my account back i have bought neocash before in the past and they said that they needed a pin from the neo cash card that i no longer had . i got the card between 4 and 5 years ago from walmart i used the card and threw it away.. i have submitted tickets and e-mailed them multiple times . my e-mails have gone unanswered... i want to join this

Old 06-19-2017, 05:26 AM   #68
Unregistered

You could if need be file in court and get a court order forcing the company to reinstate your account.
It's kind of a big hassle just to play the game, but maybe just the filing in court would get their attention. Hopefully you would not have to actually litigate the matter.

Old 06-23-2017, 05:35 AM   #69
Wenton2
Top Level Member
Wenton2's Flag is: United States

If you don't want to fight it in small claims court or some other forum, is there any prohibition on registering as a new member and simply starting over?
Wenton2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2017, 04:06 AM   #70
loren663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have been a member for over 16 years never gotten in trouble on the site and i really miss playing with my pets and have missed quite a bit in the last 7 months . i sent in more than 1 ticket and they refuse to give my account back i have bought neocash before in the past and they said that they needed a pin from the neo cash card that i no longer had . i got the card between 4 and 5 years ago from walmart i used the card and threw it away.. i have submitted tickets and e-mailed them multiple times . my e-mails have gone unanswered... i want to join this

Is that site still operating?
Gosh I have not played on that site for about 15 years.
Even then they had issues about banning and controlling players.