Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > HEALTHCARE LAW and MALPRACTICE > Medical Malpractice

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2014, 02:09 AM   #101
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Dental nerve damage (permanent nerve injury)

There are two ways to mitigate a lot of the burning pain you are experiencing. One is to use CBD oil... 15 drops under the tongue two to four times daily or as needed. It does a great job of relieving much of this neuropathic pain. Initially you might have to use it for a week or so be begin to see results. I use this oil myself and it relieves about 85% or more of the burning pain. I also use VedaChews, high CBD type. Just a small amount a couple of times a day. This is a candy made from 40% THC, 40% CBD. It does not get you high (CBD oil does not either and is completely legal). The reason is that you need to activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors on the nerve cells and so you need a small amount of THC as well as the CBD.

The second method of mitigating the pain is to use a Chinese herbal formula that contains Yan Hu So. This one herb actually has research showing that it is effective at relieving neuropathic pain. There are several formulas that have Yan Hu So. Two of my favorites are made by Evergreen Herbs in CA. One is called FLEX (NP) and the other is Herbal Analgesic. I use both together. You might have to go to an acupuncturist to purchase these herbs. The only other technique I have found to work temporarily is to rub extremely hot cayenne pepper (100,000 Heat Units or more) into the tongue. It burns like heck but after 20 minutes or so you get some serious relief. I no longer have to do this due to the effectiveness of the CBD and Yan Hu So. My lingual nerve was damaged by an injection of articaine in 2007. It took several years of experimentation to finally find these two effective solutions for the pain.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-31-2018, 02:04 AM   #102
Unregistered

Default Re: Dental nerve damage (permanent nerve injury)

Does it really work? I am skeptical.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No