Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > IMMIGRATION LAW > Other Immigration Law and Visas > Deportation and Removal Issues

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 06:27 AM   #11
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile
Default Re: UAE bank loan, arrest in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayashankerbabu View Post
Sir

I have a uae bank loan of 60000 aed in dubai islamic bank and i am now in india due to job loss.i was not able to pay the amount and now someone called me from delhi crime branch stating that i have a case registered in dubai police station and it has been transferred to india and indian court has issued an arrest warrant and my passport has been suspended . He told ne to speak with a advocate and i did so.advocate was saying me to close the entire loan in 7 days or else i will be arrested at my hometown.is this true? Is there any chance to arrest me in india for such a bank loan debt in uae. Or whether they can suspend my passport. Please advice.
They are just trying to scare you, nothing legally can be done to you in your country for a liability from the UAE. Just stop answering their calls and and relax.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No