Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #5371
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

I got an interesting email from, well let's just say it is not someone who is a member of my fan club, telling me that I had no clue what I was talking about when I posted donations weren't going well thus the reason for the payment processor update of Don Quixote; and of course my claim that it was only done to drum up donations. Before the ink could dry on the email, came flash10's post begging for more donations and second post confirming that the update had succeeded in getting donations for the FP.

As for the comments about FP/Crystal's laptop screen being broken and had gone down, what was she doing with it? Using it as a fly swatter? As for repairing it, it's cheaper to buy a new one. Just surprised that an emergency request wasn't made for more funds for her to buy a new laptop.

So much for my not knowing and had no clue what I was talking about. As for all your other words of wisdom about my character, personage, sexual orientation, and being the devil; I hope it made you feel better and lowered your blood pressure.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-07-2018, 01:46 AM   #5372
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Budigower » 05 Nov 2018 14:12

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen - we continue

The number of financial supporters for First Payee are way to few! Kindly email me jedoel@financefacilities.com and I can send you the pathways to contribute. Further, contacting Flash10 and he will also provide the details.

Meanwhile, some want to manipulate the numbers - they consider that Julius Simulator is inadequate in projecting what is considered to represent the Settlement Agreement 2007 sum. Julius covers 170 days and these people want another 170 days - meanwhile where is their support for First Payee.

Now, here are some simple facts.

Bankers do not work on Public Holidays / Bank Holidays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay.

Bankers do not work on Saturdays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay.

Bankers do not work on Sundays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay.

Further, the official trading cycle is about 40 weeks and only banking days are included in that period - so the major activity is roughly 170 days per annum.

Now, we achieved some 193 confirmed payouts and we had difficulty in matching their payouts with the Julius Simulator. Once a person was paid out they become very shy and reclusive, if not invisible. In short, the Julius Simulator appears to be a few percent higher than the actual payouts made.

So the Julius Simulator takes you from your early July last notified account balance to what is the time of the Settlement Agreement in 2007 which is roughly July to September 2007.

In short, Julius Simulator may be a little optimistic.

Now, we need to put right the support for First Payee please. Can you pay rent and live on US$400 a week? And what is at stake in this for you?

Budi
Budigower
Site Admin
Australia
Re: SOLID INVESTMENT PAY OUT PROGRESS
Post by Budigower » 06 Nov 2018 19:15

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Almost no one in amongst has grasped the magnitude of this event that we find ourselves within.

Further, it will only be through people connecting up with each of the downline introductions and alerting their upline introducer that the majority of account holders will become aware as to progress.

Upline and downline connections are the biggest key to bringing matters to account holders attention.

Just to demonstrate how important this is - here is an outline of an account holder who put all records into the rubbish bin! It was considered a blown deal. No records of the matter to hand. Further, the upline had died. Another forum member became privy to the records that the upline had retained. It showed this account holders date of joining, the date and amount of initial deposit was determined by the introduction commission, the account holders username, and a little more. In fact more than enough to make a legitimate claim.

Now here is the magnitude of this - as a tiny example. The Claim is for MORE THAN US$2 Billion dollars!!!!

I distributed a Pascas Paper last week titled PASCAS FINANCE - THE PERFECT STORM. This outlines the collective importance of our affair to the whole of the world's financial system and to all of humanity. It outlines what we are and who we are and what part we have to play in the Great U-Turn. This is the first time that it has been understood - and it is now shared with you all who are on the Pascas Mailout list.

Should you really want to know just how enormous this is, then kindly provide your name and email address and a copy will be sent to you - email me on jedoel@financefacilities.com

It is time to comprehend why we have had this endurance experience and what this is really about.

But most importantly support for First Payee is absolutely critical.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 05:30 AM   #5373
Lynndel
Top Level Member

What a load of crock Don Quixote. Lie much? When you stated, and I quote:

"Bankers do not work on Public Holidays / Bank Holidays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay.

A total lie. Bankers do not work on public holidays/bank holidays because they are just that "holidays." They do get paid. Management personnel of a bank are paid a monthly salary. This monthly salary covers: public holidays, banking holidays, Saturdays and Sundays. The FP/Crystal does get paid because the members of your cult provide her a monthly payment. I mean that is what the monthly donations are for isn't it? If not, then what are the donations used for?

"Bankers do not work on Saturdays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay. Bankers do not work on Sundays because they do not get paid, but First Payee, Budi and Alberto work on Solid Investment nevertheless - without pay."

A total lie as bankers do get paid for Saturdays, Sundays, as does FP/Crystal. Only in your world Don Quixote does this happen. In the real world people know they get paid whether it is a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday or a Public Holiday.

So are we complaining or bragging that you and Alberto do not get paid? It is lie that Crystal isn't paid.

Still trying to convince people that there were 193 confirmed payments made back in 2007, which is total BS.

I can't believe that you are now claiming that the FP isn't being paid for working on Saturday, Sunday, Banking Holidays and Public Holidays. She is being paid monthly, which the last time I checked "monthly" included Saturdays, Sundays and all Holidays no matter what type of Holiday it is. But Crystal not being paid, and then you beg for more donations in the next breath....T O O F U N N Y!

Last edited by Lynndel; 11-07-2018 at 04:37 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-07-2018, 09:38 PM   #5374
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Another gem from BudiBS:

Budigower » 06 Nov 2018 17:02

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

Almost no one in amongst has grasped the magnitude of this event that we find ourselves within.

Further, it will only be through people connecting up with each of the downline introductions and alerting their upline introducer that the majority of account holders will become aware as to progress.

Upline and downline connections are the biggest key to bringing matters to account holders attention.

Just to demonstrate how important this is - here is an outline of an account holder who put all records into the rubbish bin! It was considered a blown deal. No records of the matter to hand. Further, the upline had died. Another forum member became privy to the records that the upline had retained. It showed this account holders date of joining, the date and amount of initial deposit was determined by the introduction commission, the account holders username, and a little more. In fact more than enough to make a legitimate claim.

Now here is the magnitude of this - as a tiny example. The Claim is for MORE THAN US$2 Billion dollars!!!!

I distributed a Pascas Paper last week titled PASCAS FINANCE - THE PERFECT STORM. This outlines the collective importance of our affair to the whole of the world's financial system and to all of humanity. It outlines what we are and who we are and what part we have to play in the Great U-Turn. This is the first time that it has been understood - and it is now shared with you all who are on the Pascas Mailout list.

Should you really want to know just how enormous this is, then kindly provide your name and email address and a copy will be sent to you - email me on jedoel@financefacilities.com

It is time to comprehend why we have had this endurance experience and what this is really about.

But most importantly support for First Payee is absolutely critical.

cheers Budi

Old 11-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #5375
Lynndel
Top Level Member

OMG, Don Quixote thanks for the belly laugh. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. It has been a rough week, but thankfully you took the edge off with your latest BS claim, and I quote:

"Now here is the magnitude of this - as a tiny example. The Claim is for MORE THAN US$2 Billion dollars!!!!

If you are going to tell a whopper, you can count on Don Quixote to make it over the top. Sadly too many of the cult members will believe this BS.

The rest of the update was a laugh a minute too, but this statement was just T O O F U N N Y!!!!

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 11-09-2018, 02:01 AM   #5376
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Budigower » 07 Nov 2018 16:343

Ladies and Gentlemen

Here is the rub.

Germany took global jurisdiction of the Solid Investment payouts by assisting in bringing about the Settlement Agreement in 2007 and appointing one of their judges as oversight.

The German 'perfectionism' has reached esteemed levels.

Their judiciary through the oversight has 'overseen' the cleaning - money laundering - of some US$ 20 Trillion through some 100,000 wire transfers in the years 2008 to 2011 while maybe only 500 legitimate SI accounts were processed / paid out. The funds processed were cleaned up with the seal of a German Judge!

However our funds did accumulate further income. It was then a huge cash pool.

Then came the European Bailout in 2012. Our cash pool was used to leverage that facility. We were to be paid out a few weeks after that event had taken place - and we would have taken the distribution of the US$300 B cash pool.

But no, the German Judge oversight sat on his thumbs asking for formal authority from higher up. Well higher up was seeing very regular deposits into their Treasury - leveraged off of our cash pool. Other free loaders were also creaming along - these guys being 'advisors' to the top of the German tree.

Now, here is more of the rub. Yes, there has been gross abuse of the SI community while others have been feeding off of our collective funds. These parasites have drawn down regularly - fortnightly or monthly - and they have nothing further to gain. HOWEVER we have been forced to have our funds to continue to accumulate. The accumulation is compounding.

Us little peons now have the largest financial resources on the planet. In fact, the accumulated finances are of such proportions it is a resetting of the world's financial systems. This is why I keep saying that no one comprehends what has taken place.

Apart from looking at the self-destruction of the credibility of the German judicial system and Government, that is only a minor fallout as to what will now unfold with the reality of our collective financial strength comes to light.

A few hours, 150 claims amounting to US$25 Billion had been filed with the Frankfurt Court. There are 35,000 accounts. Do some maths.

Now, it is absolutely imperative that the support for First Payee be ramped up - she does not warrant living in poverty.

Budi

Budigower » 08 Nov 2018 19:14

Hello Account Holders :techie-typing:

As of this moment 200 claim forms amounting to US$29.5 billion are to hand.

Once you have faxed your claim form to the Court in Germany, then create a SINGLE PDF with the three or so pages making up the Claim Form and kindly email that to me please jedoel@financefacilities.com as per provided instructions.

You are to keep your own fax log records and fax cover sheet - these are not needed. What is need is ONE document as a PDF with all the pages of the CLAIM FORM.

There will be eventually be thousands of these and they need to be simple, uniform and orderly. We are not secretaries to the world, you are to be responsible for your own administration and record keeping.

This, to most may appear absurd - but should you have been sitting in front of my inbox you would understand. I have just caught up with inbox blizzard.

It has been wonderful that all corners of the world have responded and now Germany cannot play their 'ignore, deny and defer' game as they are caught with their own hands in the cooky jar. So I guess we will now see 'retiring due to ill health'!!!!

Meanwhile this has been a great onslaught and the momentum is going to ramp up even more.

Support First Payee - that is critical. Here it is the key

Budi

Old 11-11-2018, 11:50 AM   #5377
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Lots of forum members are coming back from the dead because of the claim form scenario.

Old 11-12-2018, 03:37 PM   #5378
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewhitegirl View Post
Lots of forum members are coming back from the dead because of the claim form scenario.
This is what Don Quixote was counting on would happen. He needs new blood to donate to Crystal as the number of members donating was down to a handful of people.

He knows the people who have come back will buy into his BS for at least 4-6 months before they again realize it was all hype and lies just like the last 12 years have been. Then they will fall away again and they will be back to a handful supporting Crystal monthly. Well, at least until he can dream up another con job to try to get them to come back believing this time payments will happen.

If I am not mistaken, he pulls this the claims process is starting about every 2-3 years. Everyone gets excited for about 6-9 months then reality sets in and nothing happens and they fall away. So it was time for him to trot this out again.

Notice we haven't heard anything about the German Journalists who broke ranks and pulled off the stunning event by bringing about a European Union Banking Commission investigation into the handling of the SI affair by the German Government. Rather odd since this was such a pivotal and special moment never before done. But then when the European Union Banking Commission doesn't exist, it is hard for him to do a follow-up now that all his people know it doesn't exist. Another lie that lies in the dust bin of the history of this SI saga.

Old 11-13-2018, 01:07 AM   #5379
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 12 Nov 2018 15:01

Hello Account Holders :character-megaman:

270 claims have been received by me amounting to US$34 billion. Many have filled their three page Claim Form without forwarding a PDF copy for us to deal with on the Barrister front. Kindly consider.

We understand that the management of the incoming facsimile at the Court in Frankfurt are considering installing a larger in tray !!!

Six (6) investigations are now underway throughout the bureaucracy of Germany. With so many people involved, any possibility of this remaining hidden is now impossible. A phone call and this could have been resolved.

On every front, progress is unfolding in our favour. The last in line is Angela Merkel. The Courier process is moving appropriately. The QC search for documents is unfolding with caution. The Barrister and his companions have unloaded an explosive devise on Simon's head - prison or cooperate! And the political machine in Germany will make past President Nixon look like a saint!

Some who have read Pascas Finance - The Perfect Storm are beginning to comprehend how enormous an event this all is. AND that is only one side or half of it.

In the meantime, First Payee must be assisted out of poverty living standards.

Budi

question » 12 Nov 2018 20:26

Hi Folks,

here is the current press release being circulated.

http://www.theopenpress.com/More-Cla...018276965.html

Old 11-13-2018, 04:53 PM   #5380
Lynndel
Top Level Member

There is no way in Hades that any of Don Quixote's update is true.

This Ponzi was lucky to have taken in $25 Million Dollars in the short time it ran before they ran with the money. For anyone to believe that $25 Million Dollars (even if all of it was invested at 20% per year for 12 years compounded could equate to the amount of money that Don Quixote is claiming these claims are for is not dealing in reality. You would be as delusional as Don Quixote and Crystal.

There is no polite way to put this, but all of Don Quixote's updates are now demonstrating a serious case of delusion. None of this is real. It is all fantasyland. The press release is ample proof of this delusional behavior. Every person who received that press release thinks it is a joke and have tossed it in the round/rectangular filing cabinet known as file 13.

There aren't any investigations ongoing, let alone 6 of them. All this is about is ginning up more money for Crystal's monthly expenses. It is to try to convince you that something is finally happening. Anyone believing this is in for another very rude surprise and disappointment. You would think after 12 years you all would have learned by now that this is all a lie. If it weren't the payments would have happened a long time ago.