• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lenn345
    • Aug 2018
    • United States

Probation and medical marijuana

California

If someone in a household is given probation for three years can another person in the same house grow medicinal marijuana ?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Probation and medical marijuana

I wish to inform you that family member may grow if terms of probation do not specifically prohibit growing medical marijuana to person on probation. If there is any restriction then person may seek modification of terms of probation so that there is no restriction in future.

AFF

Comment

• Unregistered

Carefully read the order.
      If any doubt exists, ask your PO.

Comment

• Mack10

Originally posted by lenn345
        California

If someone in a household is given probation for three years can another person in the same house grow medicinal marijuana ?
        I wouldn't risk it. It is still (as of today) a federal crime to use or produce any marijuana and why risk accusations that your household medicinal growing is really for recreational use.

Comment

• Unregistered

When are the feds going to legalize pot?
          This whole legal situation is bizarre right now.

Comment

• Winters
            • Jul 2021
            • United States

Thank you for the information. Marijuana is really popular among my pals, and I became addicted as a result. Every day, in the morning and evening, I use marijuana. If I don't smoke in the morning, I will almost certainly smoke a double quantity in the evening. This has no effect on my health at the moment, and it occasionally gives me pleasure. Unfortunately, it is now possible to get pot online from a variety of stores marijuana seeds for sale in Canada, which is why I am unable to quit smoking marijuana. Please tell me how you dealt with your addiction if you've had comparable issues. Thank you very much!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Do birds chirp or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...