Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2018, 09:04 PM   #5341
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Lates BudiBS: Budi is short with $550 usd, please donate.

Budigower » 15 Oct 2018 15:21

Hello All :text-bravo:

I feel, more than feel, that one of the big barriers, well the biggest and only one remaining, to our saga unfolding in an orderly manner has now been put aside. I feel that we have clear sailing with only the insanity of numbnut men that will stumble and periodically get in the way. However, right now I believe we have clear sailing - the all clear to have the job done in a somewhat muddled and chaotic way, but an okay way. This is huge.

Yes, we are US$550 short of target and your support for First Payee is very seriously required.

cheers for now, Budi

Budigower » 16 Oct 2018 14:43

Thank you All :romance-grouphug:

Yes, we have collectively achieved the goal in supporting First Payee for this month. Thank you all ever so much.

One could consider that we are like a flea on an elephants back - well, no one asked the flea what she could do!

Thank you for your support.

cheers Budi and Crew
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-16-2018, 10:59 PM   #5342
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Budi 15 oct. I feel, more than feel, that one of the big barriers, well the biggest and only one remaining, to our saga unfolding in an orderly manner has now been put aside. I feel that we have clear sailing with only the insanity of numbnut men that will stumble and periodically get in the way. However, right now I believe we have clear sailing - the all clear to have the job done in a somewhat muddled and chaotic way, but an okay way. This is huge.

Read the same from budi years ago. Members will still be putting their money into this black hole until they realise that nothing will ever change.
Mugwump is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-17-2018, 04:03 PM   #5343
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonh D Lier View Post
Lates BudiBS: Budi is short with $550 usd, please donate.

Budigower » 15 Oct 2018 15:21

Hello All :text-bravo:

I feel, more than feel, that one of the big barriers, well the biggest and only one remaining, to our saga unfolding in an orderly manner has now been put aside. I feel that we have clear sailing with only the insanity of numbnut men that will stumble and periodically get in the way. However, right now I believe we have clear sailing - the all clear to have the job done in a somewhat muddled and chaotic way, but an okay way. This is huge.

Yes, we are US$550 short of target and your support for First Payee is very seriously required.

cheers for now, Budi

Budigower » 16 Oct 2018 14:43

Thank you All :romance-grouphug:

Yes, we have collectively achieved the goal in supporting First Payee for this month. Thank you all ever so much.

One could consider that we are like a flea on an elephants back - well, no one asked the flea what she could do!

Thank you for your support.

cheers Budi and Crew
I can hardly wait for early November to hear the excuses/story as to why this news hasn't happened. Let's not forget the excuse as to why the courier has not delivered the package too.
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-18-2018, 12:51 AM   #5344
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Exclamation Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
I can hardly wait for early November to hear the excuses/story as to why this news hasn't happened. Let's not forget the excuse as to why the courier has not delivered the package too.

There will be a lot of disappointed members again this year.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 10-18-2018, 01:30 AM   #5345
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Todays official BudiBS:

Budigower » 17 Oct 2018 17:21

Hi Guys :character-afro:

The courier infrastructure has been strengthened and realigned with a more constructive pathway. The planning will shortly move into getting the job done phase.

Yes, I do feel that the shackles that have tied us down for so long have now been freed and events will now unfold.

We have experienced what the influence is upon the markets by the withdrawal of our core cash fund from the market structure. That was a sobering experience observing the global ramifications.

Comments point to continuing progress on all fronts. Further, when the tables turn in our favour there will be a great deal of disruption. This will be in all influential circles. Bankers do not like what they are now anticipating. National treasuries are salivating at the taxation revenue that has alluded them. Politicians will remove leaders. It goes on and on.

Well us peons will possibly graduate to be a little bit above that status.

cheers Budi
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #5346
Mugwump
Top Level Member

Red face Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Quote:
Budi posted :Comments point to continuing progress on all fronts. Further, when the tables turn in our favour there will be a great deal of disruption. This will be in all influential circles. Bankers do not like what they are now anticipating. National treasuries are salivating at the taxation revenue that has alluded them. Politicians will remove leaders. It goes on and on.

Wonder what Budi will be saying in 2020? LOL

Old 10-18-2018, 02:41 PM   #5347
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post

Wonder what Budi will be saying in 2020? LOL
This is easy to answer. The same things he has been saying since 2006 just made to look new. Of course the obligatory FP/Crystal still needs your support for the incredible, awesome, amazing, fantastic job she has been doing to keep this saga on track.

Never mind that she has accomplished absolutely zero, nada, zilch, nil, nothing all these years except to close down the hospital in her hometown since the package still has not been delivered. And we know nothing can happen until the package is delivered.

Let me help you out here Don Quixote, send me the darn packages with the list of the places where they need to be delivered and I GUARANTEE that it will be delivered to every place it needs to be delivered in 48 hours.

Wanna bet he doesn't take me up on the offer. LOL!
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals

Last edited by Lynndel; 10-18-2018 at 04:13 PM.
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #5348
littlewhitegirl
littlewhitegirl's Flag is: United States

Hey, Call Options, courtesy of Budi now! Looks like just another con game to benefit the FP. Hope no one falls for that one.