Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > OTHER LEGAL ISSUES > Money Frauds and Scams

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2018, 08:55 PM   #4821
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member
Jonh D Lier's Flag is: Belgium

Default Re: "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner (3rd thread)

Ok dont get confused,you can contact german politician Martin Schulz and ask him if he knows something about german government having to pay billions of USD for some investors who put their life time savings 12 years ago on a scam called Solid Investment.
Direct from the hourses mouth.
Just dont be afraid of the answer you will get:
Jonh D Lier is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-21-2018, 09:37 PM   #4822
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Todays official BudiBS:

Re: SOLID INVESTMENT PAY OUT PROGRESS
Unread post by Budigower » 21 Feb 2018 22:54

Hello All :angry-tappingfoot:

On the courier front, the directive is 'EXPEDITE'.

And this he understands.

I suppose the German bureaucrats do not have a similar word - it would be nice if they could grasp that term.

cheers Budi

Old 02-21-2018, 09:56 PM   #4823
Unregistered

The only "dogs pile" I see is this forum.

Old 02-22-2018, 06:48 AM   #4824
Lynndel
Top Level Member
Lynndel's Flag is: United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The only "dogs pile" I see is this forum.
Interesting comment since this forum is dedicated to budi's updates he posts. So am I to understand that you think budi's updates are as you say, "dog pile?" If so I concur.
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook
Lifetime Member of the National Association of Distinguished Professionals
Lynndel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2018, 01:11 PM   #4825
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynndel View Post
Interesting comment since this forum is dedicated to budi's updates he posts. So am I to understand that you think budi's updates are as you say, "dog pile?" If so I concur.
Twisting words as usual, Edgington.

No. This forum thread is useless as a whole. It doesn't contribute anything except to attack others and is the laughing stock of the Internet.

Do you and Lier think you are fooling anybody?

Old 02-22-2018, 05:53 PM   #4826
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:

No. This forum thread is useless as a whole. It doesn't contribute anything except to attack others and is the laughing stock of the Internet.

Fooling anyone how?

I do know we are educating people, as I have been told hundreds of time for exposing all the lies that budi posts as the truth. What is interesting is that your claim that we are fooling no-one is correct. The only person fooling anyone is budi, or at least he has been trying to for 12 years now. Sadly there are still those who believe all this nonsense he has been posting all these years. From what I have been told, that number has been dwindling steadily because of the exposure of the lies about what is happening, and they are all lies.

This forum is the laughing stock of the Internet? Now that is funny. It is the longest running thread on this forum, and the most visited. This is the 3rd thread and it won't be long until it is the 4th thread. If it were true this forum is the laughing stock of the Internet, it would have died long ago, yet is just keeps on ticking. I know you wish it was the laughing stock, but just because you wish it does not make it true. It is only the laughing stock among the people who still believe all the BS that budi posts.

After all your complaints about Lier and myself, you have not posted one thing to dispute what we have said with facts that what budi posts is the truth. Not one. So how about you post your proof we got it wrong for all to read. You can prove us wrong, right?

But I am curious as to how Lier and I are fooling anyone. So please enlighten us. I know I am looking forward to your explanation.
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun-Cyber Crime How They Do It, available on Amazon.com in soft cover and eBook

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 02-22-2018, 09:46 PM   #4827
Jonh D Lier
Top Level Member

Talking about foolishing people and scamming them , todays official BudiBS:

Re: SOLID INVESTMENT PAY OUT PROGRESS
Unread post by Budigower » 22 Feb 2018 10:43

Hi Guys :auto-car: :auto-checkeredflag:

As it is understood, the issues with the package have been addressed. This required a trip across the Atlantic and return. At this moment there appears to be an all systems go. So let us see what our current courier is capable of.

It would be so wonderful to have something proceed without all the dramas and personality issues that we have had to endue. May we have some smooth sailing and then get rolling on the task we are striving for.

cheers for now, Budi

Old Today, 07:00 AM   #4828
Lynndel
Top Level Member

Quote:

Reading comprehension I see. No twisting of words. This thread is totally devoted to budi's updates. It goes without saying that many of us reply to those updates. Guess you can't stand us showing all who read here how useless and full of nonsense budi's updates truly are. We know this is true because I have been told close to thousands of times with my replies to his updates over the years. I'm sure the others exposing them for the lies they tell have as well.

But looking forward to your enlightening me about how Lier and I have been fooling people. Oh, and don't forget, please list just one accomplishment the FP has achieved in the last 12 years with verifiable proof. She should have multiple hundreds of them by now, yet no-one has ever been able to name them. So here's your big chance to be the first.

Rather than keep playing this you are "unregistered," how about stepping up to the plate and use your real name.

Old Today, 07:03 AM   #4829
Lynndel
Top Level Member

If there are any of you who still think you need to know who the people were who stole your money, the admins, the major promoters, I am sure if you go to the 1st Thread of "In-the-knows" have painted themselves into a corner, you should be able to get your answers. Good luck.