Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > FAMILY LAW, DIVORCE, CUSTODY > Other Family Law Matters

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #1
Yan333
Yan333's Flag is: United States

Default How to get this to court or resolved in the best way?

Pls help me.

I am working in Dubai.
Last year i met a girl aged than me married and having 2 children and husband. She had lot of problems and i cared her for al the problems as no one botered or cared her. At this time her husband went to jail in a money looting case for one month and with this she was going for suicide i his husbnds home but only cos of my word and my care she remained calm and i boight her to anoter rent home in her home town. Her mother staying with with her cusns also came to this house and they remained happie there. Her father has quatrrled with her mother and is living seperatyle and she hav a younger brother whu is in abroad.As there was no one to help i helped her and children and her mother in everything. Her mother made us so close to each oter by her trust amd made us fell in love as she told she hav no one and only me. Even tough i and she was not in tht mind.. because of only this mothers word we fell in love cos than everyone trusts her mother. Then i helped in everying in laying fees of her children and hosptl purpose and for everyting. At tht time her husband got from jail and came back but she was not willing to go frst but she decided to go back with him but this mother does not made her go with hime as she dosent wants him and mother wants me. So she was in very sad condition as her mother is like this and this mother made her husband understoods this thing and made hime out of the house. And only for money purpose her mother called him and asked. Also at tht time too i spent money for them. Gng like this her brother underwstood everytng and told tht he ll come and solve everytng till time he asled to keep quiet. But eve tough this mother made problms by telling everyone tht we are in reltion. Hearing this her husband told she cheated and this mother is in support of her. I was in a condtion tht i don know wat to do.because of ashame..i made her move to another house with this mother and children. Tht time her broter came home back..at tht time this mother made all complaint about her husbnd and made his son to believe tht they don want hims. But her broter dosent want our relation cos its illegal. But at tht moment i cant make her alone cos she is helples.. at this time too this alwys called me amd tell all bad things about her husbnad and asks me for money and to marry her. But i understood this lady only needs money and dosent need noting much.. even dou this mother i changed her home..wen this mother and she fights for something she goes outside and tells everyone tht her daughter is in reltion so her family destryed. So i stipped talking with this motherZ due to tht as her money recivng stipped from me, she started calling ber husbnd for money and made him returend back to home for money and now she is againest us teliing this is all did by me and she donno nothins. Last her daughter wemt with her husbnd cos of this mother. Due tto tis mother her family and my life destroyed. How can i get this mother to court?
Yan333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 01-03-2018, 02:45 PM   #2
AFFA
Top Level Member

Default Re: How to get this to court or resolved in the best way?

I wish to inform you that you may take action against mother if you may show that her statements being made in public is false as then you may seek defamation action. You may not directly sue mother for her actions in your relationship as you and girl are free to take your decisions as you may deem best.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2018, 12:12 PM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: How to get this to court or resolved in the best way?

In this case you have no cause of action against the lady unless you have evidence that she looted money from you. If you file a case against that lady you will be get into more trouble. It is good to avoid that relation and keep away from that family.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote