•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jhackie
    • Apr 2018
    • Philippines

Late payment to dunia finance

I have 80000 loan in dunia finance i am paying my emi monthly but due to delayed salary my payment has always been late for days but this month reached 2 weeks the agent has been treating legal case and that they will proceed for bank presentation. What will happen if they will proceed with this and will i go to jail for 2 weeks late payment?
  • AFFA
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Dec 2009

Re: Late payment to dunia finance

I wish to inform you that under the new regulation from December 2017 a debt default below AED 200,000 is a civil matter unless fraud is involved. Your debt default on payment of AED 80,000 is below the threshold of AED 200,000 and if the matter goes to court then it may be resolved with fine but may not result in a jail term. You may try and negotiate the matter with the credit card company and show good cause like late receipt of salary from employer. Alternatively, you may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

• Angeline
      • Apr 2018
      • Philippines

Re: Late payment to dunia finance

hi! can u please help me know if dunia ban me for traveling as i had late payment .

Comment

• muzkillah

hi... i have some concerns, what would be the consequence if i can no longer pay my credit card? once they filed a case on me and lets say i'd be in court will that be the end of the obligation to them?... do i still have to pay them or the debt will be cleared or somewhat waived off if i pay the court fine?! pls enligthen me as i am having difficulties catching up with the expense here in UAE... hope to get a reply from you soon --- Thanks

Comment

• Dontyouworry
          Top Level Member
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2017
          • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Jhackie
          I have 80000 loan in dunia finance i am paying my emi monthly but due to delayed salary my payment has always been late for days but this month reached 2 weeks the agent has been treating legal case and that they will proceed for bank presentation. What will happen if they will proceed with this and will i go to jail for 2 weeks late payment?
          No you will not be going to jail for a delay of two weeks as the bank would only threaten you but actually will not file any case so soon.
          www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
            Top Level Member
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Jun 2017
            • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by Angeline
            hi! can u please help me know if dunia ban me for traveling as i had late payment .
            For any case checks, you can email us at ****************************
            www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Dontyouworry
              Top Level Member
              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
              • Jun 2017
              • United Arab Emirates

Originally posted by muzkillah
              hi... i have some concerns, what would be the consequence if i can no longer pay my credit card? once they filed a case on me and lets say i'd be in court will that be the end of the obligation to them?... do i still have to pay them or the debt will be cleared or somewhat waived off if i pay the court fine?! pls enligthen me as i am having difficulties catching up with the expense here in UAE... hope to get a reply from you soon --- Thanks
              If he court fines you with a judgement of fine amount then that goes to the court and bank would not reduce that for what you owe to them. But legally you will not be liable to the bank though they approach you for payments even after the case is closed.
              www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

do blue dogs live on the moon... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...