Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BANKRUPTCY and DEBT COLLECTIONS > Debt Collection

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:47 AM   #31
rlr
rlr's Flag is: Philippines

Default Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Hello.. I need some opinion.. I have outstanding loan in Dubai, i don't have any bad credit and i am paying monthly on time. Now I planning to move in Qatar, but i heard and i read that immigration here in dubai will not allow me to pass or out the country if my visa already cancelled, I am planning to go first to qatar by tourist visa then is it possible to send my passport thru courier here in dubai for my visa cancellation while i'm there in qatar? about my loan no worries because i will still pay on monthly.

Thanks in advance..
rlr is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #32
Dontyouworry
Top Level Member
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlr View Post
Hello.. I need some opinion.. I have outstanding loan in Dubai, i don't have any bad credit and i am paying monthly on time. Now I planning to move in Qatar, but i heard and i read that immigration here in dubai will not allow me to pass or out the country if my visa already cancelled, I am planning to go first to qatar by tourist visa then is it possible to send my passport thru courier here in dubai for my visa cancellation while i'm there in qatar? about my loan no worries because i will still pay on monthly.

Thanks in advance..
Do not do all such funny stuff, you can of course cancel visa and then fly out of the country. Just make sure you have not defaulted on your liability when you are flying out and thats it, you wont find any hindrance.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 08:05 AM   #33
Unregistered

Cool Re: Leaving the country with unpaid debt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlr View Post

Thanks in advance..
if your loan and salary ac same bank then after resign your end of service money will be freezed by the bank, but still you can fly empty handed,