X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eveeve
    • Dec 2015

How to print out android sms?

Do you think you can print out text messages from android phone? The answer is yes, to print out android phone messages on computer, you need to move them to computer at first, then you can print them out as you like. And we can use iPubsoft Android Manager to move android phone messages to pc easily.

How to print text messages:
    Step 1:Connect Android Phone to PC and start the app on computer

If this is the first time you connect your android phone to computer, you shoule enable the USB debugging. You can follow the guide to open the USB bugging: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging".

Step 2: Preview messages and Start Export
    After that you can open the transferred sms to print them out.

That's all!
  • Unregistered

Re: How to print out android sms?

Don't know how to print from phone, we can also use Coolmuster Android Assistant to transfer text messages from android phone to computer first.

Comment

• betan
      • Jun 2017
      • Australia

Re: How to print out android sms?

Firstly, you need to transfer the sms out of your phone. Remember to save them as printable formats. Hope this guide can offer you more details. Print text messages from android.

Comment

• Gusentir
        • Sep 2021
        • United States

Really helpful post, thanks. I would like to ask, but who knows good applications and programs for the MacBook? I just recently started using a laptop on macos, but I really like it, but I don't know what applications to install on it.

Comment

• Ratachai
          • Sep 2021
          • United States

Applications are created in order to complement the device and make it better. I often use the Apple MacBook, I like it. I am re-surfing the Internet for looking for applications, recently I found the get more project. They have collected there, as for me, the best applications that everyone should know about, for any situation in life there is an application.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...