•  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charles Wall
    • Oct 2018
    • United States

The High and Low Rates Of A Ghostwriter

Salaries of a ghostwriter vary from task to task. A ghostwriter may earn around $36,000 for writing a book but when it comes to thinking about how much does a ghostwriter charge when it's about promotional content or marketing content then it could be as low as $5 to as high as $50. Writers are in a huge population on the internet that has created a negative impact on the salaries that seems to reduce after every day. Do you second to me?
  • adjusterjack
    Top Level Member
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • May 2016

Re: The High and Low Rates Of A Ghostwriter

Originally posted by Charles Wall
    Do you second to me?
    Are you going to be in a duel?

Comment

• MichaelHussey
      • Jul 2019
      • Great Britain

In my opinion, they earn more than $36,000 it varies time to time there are different kinds of writers we can find who worked different things and earn good money like writing me an assignment writers are also working and lots of students complete their assignments from these writers and they also work in the freelance market.

Comment

• MichaelHussey
        • Jul 2019
        • Great Britain

In my opinion, they earn more than $36,000 it varies time to time there are different kinds of writers we can find who worked different things and earn good money like write me an assignment writers are also working and lots of students complete their assignments from these writers and they also work in the freelance market.

Comment

• lailaansari
          • Jul 2019
          • Pakistan

Well, All these writing services are really helpful for the students like they can easily take assistance from there by just sending them their requirements of the work where they need help from the experts, So if you too are searching for that type of services then you can take help from online thesis in Pakistan which is one of the best writing platforms for the students and you will surely find it helpful for you.

Comment

<a href="https://www.premiumdissertation.co.uk/" target="_blank">writing me an assignment</a>

Comment

I read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so I am impressed and I like to come again in future.. Holidate Luke Bracey Brown Leather Jacket

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...