• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forum Crew
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Aug 2016
    • United States

Re: Posting Questions, Threads and Replies

We do monitor our forums closely for spam and for any other information which is against our policy of usage (see a disclaimer link at the bottom of this page).

But please keep in mind that this is a "public forum" where people can express their different points of view. If you see a truly harassing or otherwise inappropriate comment/ post, please report it to us.

Comment

• sunlover
      Top Level Member
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Dec 2008

I have long fought a fruitless battle to keep unregistered posters from posting. They overwhelming seem to be the most abusive posters and why not they do not have to stand behind what they say as no one knows who they are. In addition users cannot research their (unregistered) posting history which could show a user mich about the poster that could be useful. Last if the user was registered one could contact the user for further private discussion if topic is sensitive. I see no gaining allowing unregistered to post and they are often abusive and a user who is seeking important advice cannot research or contact these posters for verification.

Comment

• bluescope
        • Apr 2012

I agree with sunlover it is most frustrating that unregistered can post what they like, however the moderator being a reasonable person and will accept verifiable legal documents refuting the post, i find that ok. However why the burden of proof rests on the victim and not the poster is a bit off putting.

Our company is heavily regulated we at the very least must supply KYC to all our banks on behalf of all our members. (know your customer) I heard Facebook could be moving to a KYC type regulated registration for its members.

Comment

• Sammy Lee
          • Jun 2014

I am not able to find the new thread button. Please let me know how to find because I want to share my queries and views.

Comment

• Forum Crew
            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
            • Aug 2016
            • United States

Originally posted by Sammy Lee
            I am not able to find the new thread button. Please let me know how to find because I want to share my queries and views.
            The new thread button is located above and below the list of threads in a forum. There is also a link "Post New Question" displayed right next to the top new thread button which works the same way as the button.

You can find this button to the left above and below the list of threads in a forum.

Comment

• lilacpiano
              • Feb 2015

I posted a quick reply but it's not posted to the forum.

Comment

• Forum Crew
                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                • Aug 2016
                • United States

Originally posted by lilacpiano
                I posted a quick reply but it's not posted to the forum.
                Hi,

Posts that include links, email addresses or certain words may be moderated. This could also effect replies with quoted text which includes link(s). Usually all non-spam posts are approved within less than 24 hours.

Posts and new threads made in selected forums like "Announcements" and "Money Frauds & Scams" are automatically sent to the Moderation Queue.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

• Aludra
                  • May 2015

Thanks for the information... I was trying but not successful. But I will try this now. Hope I will be able to perform those task which I want.

Comment

• Forum Crew
                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
                    • Aug 2016
                    • United States

Originally posted by Alden12
                    I discovered a thread with untrue and false information posted by an unregistered user, how to have this content modified or removed?
                    Hi,

We simply need a signed and notarized statement faxed to us saying what you have said here and that the information is personal, or incorrect and why; and adding that you state this under penalties of perjury. Then we can confirm who you are and we can remove posts. The document would be viewed as an official document under oath in any court proceeding. You may fax to 1 209 436 2281. Thanks.

Comment

• Andrew03
                      • Jul 2015

Thanks for share the information.
                      Really you have great knowledge dear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)