USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

"Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dkwemn
    • Jun 2012

"Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan?

I hope that the 3rd time is the charm, to get an answer for asking this question in a CLEARER manner.

IMPORTANT NOTE- ANY COURT FILING WOULD BE BASED ON "TITLE LAW" ONLY, NOT TILA!

In a "Race- Notice" State, WHAT 2 MAIN "Causes Of Action" for "Lender Liability" could the "Bona Fide Purchaser" FILE against a Lender, if a Loan was Fraudulently done on the Property by someone OTHER THAN the BFP, if the 2 following KEY elements were involved? :

1.When for SOME Reason, Recovery was NOT Available to either the Lender OR the BFP, from The "Fraudulent Borrower";

2. The Property Records CLEARLY Show that the BFP had "Recorded" their interest in the Property, PRIOR to the Fraudulent Loan, thus giving the Lender (or their Title Insurer) "Notice" that would have triggered their "Duty To Inquire", BEFORE they approved the Loan for the Fraudulent Borrower.

I reiterate, these questions pertain ONLY to the BFP filing Court Claims for the "Lender's Liability" for their role in the Property Fraud ("Actual or "Constructive"), under "Title Law", NOT the Fraudulent Borrower's Liability, nor anything under TILA.
  • dkwemn
    • Jun 2012

"Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan

I hope that the 3rd time is the charm, to get an answer for asking this question in a CLEARER manner.

IMPORTANT NOTE- ANY COURT FILING WOULD BE BASED ON "TITLE LAW" ONLY, NOT TILA!

In a "Race- Notice" State, WHAT 2 MAIN "Causes Of Action" for "Lender Liability" could the "Bona Fide Purchaser" FILE against a Lender, if a Loan was Fraudulently done on the Property by someone OTHER THAN the BFP, if the 2 following KEY elements were involved? :

1.When for SOME Reason, Recovery was NOT Available to either the Lender OR the BFP, from The "Fraudulent Borrower";

2. The Property Records CLEARLY Show that the BFP had "Recorded" their interest in the Property, PRIOR to the Fraudulent Loan, thus giving the Lender (or their Title Insurer) "Notice" that would have triggered their "Duty To Inquire", BEFORE they approved the Loan for the Fraudulent Borrower.

I reiterate, these questions pertain ONLY to the BFP filing Court Claims for the "Lender's Liability" for their role in the Property Fraud ("Actual or "Constructive"), under "Title Law", NOT the Fraudulent Borrower's Liability, nor anything under TILA.

Comment

• sandyclaus
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
      • Jun 2009

Re: "Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan?

Please stop posting and REPOSTING the same question in several different forum areas. One post is enough.
      "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
      "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
      "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

• dkwemn
        • Jun 2012

Re: "Lender Liability" Claims That BFP Could File Under "Title", For Bad Faith Loan?

My Apologies,

But this could fall under "Civil Litigation", Or "Real Estate", since it's about "Claims", and the areas/emphasis of law within these categories for Attorneys In-The-Know, CAN be quite DIFFERENT!

Comment

• sandyclaus
          ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by dkwemn
          My Apologies,

But this could fall under "Civil Litigation", Or "Real Estate", since it's about "Claims", and the areas/emphasis of law within these categories for Attorneys In-The-Know, CAN be quite DIFFERENT!
          So, pick one. But do not keep creating multiple threads with the exact same subject matter, thank you.
          "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
          "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
          "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...