Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
abelhove
abelhove's Flag is: Philippines

Default need some help from attorney

Hi Good afternoon. gusto ko lang pong itanong kung papaano ko po makukuha yung seperation pay ko , last Feb.28,2017 po tinngal po ako sa kadahilanang walang konektado sa pag ttrbaho ko , tapos nung March 10,2017 pinapunta po ako duon pinapirma po ako ng Termination Letter at binigay po yung COE ko , until now po di ko padin po nakukuha seperation pay ko . sana po matulungan nyo po ako .Maraming Salamat po eto po yung Contact number ko 09263399199
abelhove is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 04-05-2017, 09:01 AM   #2
GLADIOLUS72007

Default Re: need some help from attorney

gud evening attorney. I need your legal advice on my situation on one prestigious school here in manila. My black and white regularization was not given to me although all the priveleges of the regular employee was given to me but unlike my colleagues here they were given the black and white paper as an appointment for their regularization. i am already 15 years and 10 months here but the administration still did not give my appointment letter. the reason is that i am so close with one male colleaque of ours who motivated me to work in the institution at present. i was abandoned by my husband for 11 years already. is it immoral to be close to a male friend at this time. is it illegal atty? at present i do not have any news about my husband and even his brother and sisters did not know even where he is now as he did not show even to them. i do not have any intention to remarry.

Attorney i need your legal advice on this please?

Old 04-05-2017, 06:41 PM   #3
AFFA
Top Level Member

I wish to inform you that only the offended spouse can legally file the complaint for adultery. If the offended spouse pardons you, the case may not proceed.

AFF
AFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 08:51 PM   #4
margaux

thank you for the advice Atty. i was being cleared in some situation. How about my case in the institutions do they have the right to hold my black and white document for my regularization? Atty at present that male friend i mentioned is really just a friend for me . it so happen that he was the one who motivated me to work in this institution and during my first year he is the only person whom i trusted for and that is the reason why tsismis was developed between us.But at present because i have some friends already we seldom talk and even be with each other. May i again request your legal advice for this.Thank you

Old 04-05-2017, 09:01 PM   #5
margaux

thank you for the advice Atty. i was being cleared in some situation. How about my case in the institutions do they have the right to hold my black and white document for my regularization? Atty at present that male friend i mentioned is really just a friend for me . it so happen that he was the one who motivated me to work in this institution and during my first year he is the only person whom i trusted for and that is the reason why tsismis was developed between us.But at present because i have some friends already we seldom talk and even be with each other. May i again request your legal advice for this.Thank you

Old 05-02-2017, 08:33 PM   #6
rtg1001
rtg1001's Flag is: Philippines

deleted mine. sorry wrong post.

Last edited by rtg1001; 05-02-2017 at 08:48 PM.
rtg1001 is offline   Reply With Quote