Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
meetme
meetme's Flag is: India

Default No response or revert from employer

For past 2 months my employer has cut off all means of communication to me. I m looking forward to joining my duties post 10 months of illness. What shud i do??? I have fallen ill just 2 months after my joining job. I have provided them with all relevant documents timely. All concerned people are abstaining from replying to my communication. I have requested them to come clear on their stand but yet i have no revert.

What should i do in such case ??? Terms of employment have critical illness program. Also i sought treatment post mutual agreement.
meetme is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-14-2017, 01:21 AM   #2
goddessoflubboc
Top Level Member

Default Re: No response or revert from employer

You need to stop creating new threads. There are already multiple ones you've started for this issue.
goddessoflubboc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2017, 01:52 AM   #3
meetme
meetme's Flag is: India

Right sir. We have fallen prey to wrong commitments made by doctors, , employers and everyone. It is only we are suffering now. Post all reports and details doctors said that i shall recover within 3 months of my treatment and i will be back to normal life. I have accordingly made relevant communication to my employers against which they have helped me by extending medical coverage as treatment cost was high compare to regular medical coverage along with fair job accomodation once i come back.10 months have passed i m still struggling for recovery. My employers have hired a replacement and i can now no longer afford for hospital visits as we have ran out of all our savings and fallen under huge debt. Now i m seeking treatment at govt sponsored hospitals. Now who should i hold resposible for this situation. Is it the doctor, employer or myself.
meetme is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2017, 12:04 PM   #4
Lexus
Top Level Member

It is good to send a lawyer notice in this regard and to get a proper reply from the company. If their reasons are not justifiable, you can file a case depending on the terms of your employment contract.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote