Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > LABOR and EMPLOYMENT LAW > Hiring, Firing, Wrongful Termination

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 01:16 AM   #1
meetme
meetme's Flag is: India

Default visiting employer personally

I have planned to visit my employers personally also i have informed them about my visit thru sms and mail. What r points should be highlighted and precaution should i take..

Pls guide
meetme is offline   Reply With Quote

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old 06-16-2017, 03:16 AM   #2
meetme
meetme's Flag is: India

Default Re: visiting employer personally

I have visited my off personally today post informing 2 days prior to HR and our main head. Despite informing came to know he is touring ( i though doubt). This is how a purposely an attempt is made to dodge me. I have requested them to come clear as i m losing on critical days of employment. Or if there is some protocol that HR is following. How do i confront them. I m trying to be patient though.
meetme is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2017, 09:01 AM   #3
Lexus
Top Level Member

Default Re: visiting employer personally

You are required to take all relevant documents related to your employment in copy together with all details of communications between you and employers. It is always good to accompanied by a lawyer in these type issues.
Lexus is offline   Reply With Quote