Legal Junkies Forums

#1 Community for Legal Questions and Answers

Go Back   Legal Junkies Forums > BUSINESS and FINANCE LAW > Other Business and Finance Law Issues > Credit Cards, Banking, Securities

Register FAQ Tags Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Layout

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old Today, 05:47 AM   #271
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontyouworry View Post
You will be imposed with a minimum fine amount anf the case would then be closed. The bank cannot file a criminal case again as one cheque could be bounced only once.

About your other credit card it will be the same as happened with you now. They would file a case and you can pay thr fine to close the case.
What about the civil Case....

and more over my passport is already deposited then how i can face the other case.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No
Old Today, 06:33 AM   #272
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about the civil Case....

and more over my passport is already deposited then how i can face the other case.
You can get in touch on contact@uaedebtsolutions.com for a detailed consultation and will be given legit solutions to your issues and questions.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Today, 10:49 AM   #273
Unregistered

I went through all messages n reply I see a hope to get out of debts I have emailed my details . I want ask one question here .the bank threaten my they will file case in sharjah where rules are strict and I will end up in jail till full amount is paid no bail out even is thistrue or bogus to put more mental stress

Old Today, 11:06 AM   #274
Dontyouworry
Dontyouworry's Flag is: United Arab Emirates

View Member's Facebook Profile View Member's Facebook Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I went through all messages n reply I see a hope to get out of debts I have emailed my details . I want ask one question here .the bank threaten my they will file case in sharjah where rules are strict and I will end up in jail till full amount is paid no bail out even is thistrue or bogus to put more mental stress
Have replied you on the email, please have a look and get back.
Dontyouworry is offline   Reply With Quote